It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:25 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom One 310 Navcore Upgrade?

I have a TomTom One 310 and I'm wondering if I can upgrade the navcore to 9.x or what would be the best navcore? Currently it has navcore 8.017 installed.

Thanks.
Read more : TomTom One 310 Navcore Upgrade? | Views : 3437 | Replies : 5

What should I install on TomTom One N14644

Hi,

I mistakenly format my Old tomtom one N14644 GPS without backup and I can not restore it back to the original state.

So what are things I need to install on it (Map, updates and so on) order to be working again?

What version of MAP should I download and install, where should I install the map?
Read more : What should I install on TomTom One N14644 | Views : 3792 | Replies : 2

gpsquickfix

Is there a way to get a GPS Quick Fix update without using TT Home? I have a Go 720 with a Nav and map on a SDHC card and would like to copy the latest files to the ephrem folder using a card reader.
Read more : gpsquickfix | Views : 1807 | Replies : 4

How to have 2 working maps on TOMTOM ?

Hi ,

I've added a second map on my device (Morroco) and i have activated it but i can't see it on setting....

Could someone can help me ?
Thanks in advance !
Read more : How to have 2 working maps on TOMTOM ? | Views : 1828 | Replies : 3

Simplified menu (EasyMenu) in older TomTom XXL

Hi everyone,

I have one question :-). I've got TomTom XXL IQ Routes 540 with standard full menu, NavCore is 9.061 and Boot is 5.5279.

So my question is, if is it possible to have a new EasyMenu (just 2 buttons in menu) from new XXL 550 in my XXL 540? I tried to install Navcore 9.161 (last one from XXL 550) and 9.151 (from XL/XXL with EasyMenu). In original devices it works perfect, EasyMenu ...
Read more : Simplified menu (EasyMenu) in older TomTom XXL | Views : 2421 | Replies : 1

Binatone Z430 TomTom 6 & 7 Issue

Hi all

Long-time reader, first time poster here :)

I have a Binatone X430 that i use TT 7.910.9185 on with the v870.3417 UK and ROI maps and this works like a charm. I have the updated voices, postcodes and speed cams all working a treat. I will get round to trying the EU maps but that’s another story.

I purchased a Binatone Z430 from eBay due to it having a faster processor and more ...
Read more : Binatone Z430 TomTom 6 & 7 Issue | Views : 3329 | Replies : 5

tomtom one xl no maps...at all

guys i was here last time and you rocked when i buggered up my tomtom iq thingy............ive come back for some more help

i came by a tomtom one xl which is in fab condition but it had no card in it,ive now got a card (1gb sd) but no idea how to get a map and install patch etc.....please help me as im satnavless and being a roadside mechanic in dark and scary cornwall ...
Read more : tomtom one xl no maps...at all | Views : 2588 | Replies : 12

TomTom One V2 no bluetooth :(

Hi!
I got a TomTom One from a friend a couple of days ago and since then I updated the sw with... navcore 9.101 and map 870.3413. Everything works like a charm exept for the bluetooth there should be Bluetooth in the tomtom unit but nothing in the menu, any hints??
Thanks!
Read more : TomTom One V2 no bluetooth :( | Views : 1870 | Replies : 2

Unexpected Navcore Change - by HOME Maybe?

Hello All,

I remember, some months ago when I got around to updating my TT ONE New Edition, (and found this site) that HOME updated my Navcore from 7.903 to 8.010 - the official version I believe. I have renewed maps and updated speed cameras here several times without difficulty and the Navcore remained.

I have just updated the Mapshare and GPS data again through HOME and the Speedcams through this site When I rebooted ...
Read more : Unexpected Navcore Change - by HOME Maybe? | Views : 1906 | Replies : 3

POI collections

I thought it might be usefull for some people so I put all my Australian POIs in one archive.
It is all included from A to Z, plus some custom POI's for the boat ramps in Victoria and the dreaded Hook turns in the Melbounre CBD.
When adding POI's keep in mind to deactivate all but the ones you need to show up on the map screen - too many and your device will ...
Read more : POI collections | Views : 2836 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162542 • Total topics 17237 • Total members 661705