It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:18 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Replace HDD Go 910

Hi I have a GO 910 HDD which needs a replacement, but I heard about an SD to HDD converter? How are these called, and can I get these on ebay, sorry
I tried searching the forum, but everyone is talking about them but noone really gives a link or the correct name, cant find much on ebay either.

;) And will they fit, I mean some are quite big what i've seen on ebay ...
Read more : Replace HDD Go 910 | Views : 1960 | Replies : 5

Help updating Tomtom One third ed.

Hi I am new to this so please pardon my ignorance. I have been trying to update my Tomtom One 3rd Ed. to latest map but to no avail. My version is 8.010.

I have tried Australia_865_3245 (the blue link) from this page and after running it I still see the version is 8.010. In my Tomtom drive I see two folders Australia and Australia_865.3245 on root drive. I see another folder with same name ...
Read more : Help updating Tomtom One third ed. | Views : 3308 | Replies : 13

Tom Tom Navcore 10

I would ask if anyone has found some links where you can learn to unlock the new navcore 10 of the tom tom
Read more : Tom Tom Navcore 10 | Views : 2528 | Replies : 1

navcore information

my unit is a tt one xl
app 9.051.503855.2 os 483784
32mb
gps v1.20.boot5.3026
map au 870346 v870.3406
is this the latest navcore for this device or is there a newer one
many thanks
Read more : navcore information | Views : 1508 | Replies : 7

Go720 touch screen no longer working

I got a 720 yesterday. It was working without any problem until I plugged it into the PC and couldn't get a USB connection to work. I tried another PC, same issue. I opened it up to have a quick look and plugged it in while apart and the USB started working :clapping_mini:. While it was connected I tried to load 9.051se into it, the same ...
Read more : Go720 touch screen no longer working | Views : 1953 | Replies : 6

TomTom Go 930

Hi everyone and thanks for this great forum.
I am trying to install Western and Central Europe 2GB 870.3406 on my TomTom GO 930.
App 8.351 OS:315187 GPS v1.20, Boot 5.5120
For some reason, when I insert the SD card, it says that I can't use this maps.

Is there anyone who could give me a step by step on how to have it working, please ??
Read more : TomTom Go 930 | Views : 2094 | Replies : 7

fast activate

am i missing something or have the download link for this gone, havent been on for a while and have deleted mine in error and would like it to patch maps i already have downloaded

thanks for any help
Read more : fast activate | Views : 2430 | Replies : 2

newbie questions

Hi all,

I just bought a TomTom One IQ Routes (Canada 310 N14644) and I was so stupid that I already broke my device. I whiped some of the files on the internal memory (the map I think) and now I get a notification that no maps are there on my TT. I downloaded TT Home but there I have to pay for the maps that I got free when I bought it! ...
Read more : newbie questions | Views : 2060 | Replies : 8

Restoring TomTom Settings

I recently did a fresh install of my TomTom, and although everything is working perfectly I'd like to be able to restore the settings from the back-up that I made. I've managed to restore my favourites, but would just like the screen whilst I'm driving laid out in the same way as it was before. What file do I need to copy over from my back-up?
Read more : Restoring TomTom Settings | Views : 1393 | Replies : 1

One more thing tomtom Go 740 live

hi evryone and thnx to this powerfull helpfull forum ♥♥
now my internal memory is full so i bring a SD-card(4gb) and i put on it the problem is that i can patch it i put fastactivator or map folder and run it but it told me to write the tomtom drive letter after they patch the device not the make i've installed on the SD-card any help ???
Read more : One more thing tomtom Go 740 live | Views : 1337 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162543 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661696