It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:15 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TOMTOM XL City Maps

Hi,

Newbie to this site... It looks the business.....!!!!!

Can anyone tell me how to get hold of and download City Maps onto my Satnav...? I'm off to Florida soon and dont want to get too lost...

Cheers,

GH
Read more : TOMTOM XL City Maps | Views : 1570 | Replies : 1

My Next Silly Question about TT ONEs!

Hi again,

Now that I have found the site, and what I can do to improve my TT, I have searched out my Father's old TT ONE Mk1 from the attic. I has on it Navcore 6.560 and Great_Britain-Map v605.0:lol:

HOME wants to update it to 7.903, but when I try that the TT hangs at the startup screen. I asked TT who were very helpful but could only suggest that I ignored the update ...
Read more : My Next Silly Question about TT ONEs! | Views : 1684 | Replies : 8

TomTom on Binatone B430 - Newbie help required

Hi there,

Apologies for starting a new thread on this, I see there are a few similar but I'm still a bit stuck.

I've downloaded TomTom 7.45 from this site, and in the instructions page here http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?3016-How-to-install-Tomtom-7-on-dedicated-PNA-devices-with-Windows-CE-core-5-6
it asks to run the exe. file from my storage card to generate .bif files?

When I click on this it says it isn't a valid win32 application.
I'm sure I'm doing something daft wrong, can anyone help ...
Read more : TomTom on Binatone B430 - Newbie help required | Views : 4102 | Replies : 13

one v6 3rd edition

i installed and patched navcore and used fast activate to do map but when i put map 870.3417 on it says cannot use map help please
Read more : one v6 3rd edition | Views : 1818 | Replies : 6

No sound on new map install - Go 720

Hi, first, a big thanks to all who took the time to write guides and tutorials.
After reading through them for a couple of days, I decided to have a go at installing a new map on a separate memory card.
All went well, apart from one problem, no sound at all on the new map. There is a slight 'pop' noise when the unit starts up, but after that, nothing. The map itself is ...
Read more : No sound on new map install - Go 720 | Views : 2686 | Replies : 12

What's Happened to the Compass?

My Son's TT ONE v3 Traffic updated itself through HOME recently. We were travelling back from London yesterday, along the M4 and the compass no longer appears to make sense.

As a pilot, like I am, he used to have the compass showing on the map indicating the direction of travel and with the heading superimposed. Last night it appeared to be a mirror image of what we would have expected, ie the arrow was ...
Read more : What's Happened to the Compass? | Views : 1311 | Replies : 3

I'm no sucker....

...and neither is this TomTom XL v4 IQ Routes EasyPort. :lol:

Not long bought it and today It got its maiden journey, well after I gave up trying to stick it to the windscreen, is this easy port sucker thing for real? I cannot believe something soooooo not fit for purpose made it into production, it couldn't support itself never mind a Sat Nav attached to it ...
Read more : I'm no sucker.... | Views : 1282 | Replies : 3

truck navigation and map on tomtom via 120 ???

hy,i try to put truck navigation on tt via 120 (4gb intern flash),it is posible ?what version of navcore and map ?tanks..
Read more : truck navigation and map on tomtom via 120 ??? | Views : 2739 | Replies : 1

tomtom go 700 update

Hi all,

i have read ton's of forums and also looked at this forum, but non have helped.

here is my device:

tomtom go 700
App: 5.410 OS: 1006
61MB ( free: 37.6 )
GPS v1.21 BOOT: 3.30

I know that my device is before dino's...

I have downloaded:
SE_Navcore.8.412.1236_32mb_devices
Europe_860_3123 2,25Gb

with and whotout maps, it doesnt boot... i think it's something to do with bootloader,
but cant find any solution.

Please explain in ...
Read more : tomtom go 700 update | Views : 3200 | Replies : 1

Loading maps onto Tomtom One V3

Stupidly tried it myself and got the dreaded error message. Didn't save a backup of my tomtom when it was working so pretty clueless as what to do. Tried using the automatic installer - not sure what version of navcore I have installed. Any help greatly appreciated.
Read more : Loading maps onto Tomtom One V3 | Views : 2394 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162541 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661694