It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:16 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

HTC HD2 cant create a dct

Hi , i have being trying to activate a 3391 map of the whole of europe on my device as above, i have a united kindom map installed and activated ok, but even that map wont get speed cameras working with auto activate or speed activate (latest versions). I have tried with a new empty SD card and succcessfully installed navigator, however when i run the activation programs (Doesnt matter which one) the dialogue box ...
Read more : HTC HD2 cant create a dct | Views : 2055 | Replies : 1

Maps are too big !!

My friend has Tomtom XXL IQ Routes and wants to update maps.(Western and central Europe)
The problem is that he has only 1.84 GB free space in internal memory.I could not find any new 870 map that can fit in.
Is there any way that I can delete UK & Ireland (he doesn't need them), or is there any map available that is smaller than 1.84 GB ??

Thanks in advance

Regards
MagicaDio
Read more : Maps are too big !! | Views : 1773 | Replies : 4

TT ONE New Edition and Home - Problems

Hi All,

I have a TT ONE New Edition, it calls itself in HOME, and have been updating it through these pages. It now has 8.010 Navcore and UK & Ireland 870.3419. When I connect to HOME I get the following message:

"Error when contacting server: you have an invalid version of the Tom Tom application installed on you Tom Tom device. To use HOME you need to install the correct version."

It then give ...
Read more : TT ONE New Edition and Home - Problems | Views : 2333 | Replies : 8

Friends tt one

a friend of mine asked me to update his tt one so i was wondering what is the best navcor and things to put on it any suggestions are more than accepted thx in advance .....

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v8)
BootLoaderVersion=55011
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland
CurrentMapVersion=715.1689
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
Read more : Friends tt one | Views : 1302 | Replies : 1

TomTom One XL not loading?

Hello,

I'm travelling to the USA soon and I thought now would be a good time to update my maps (have both Australia and USA on the TT).

My current config is below, its very old.

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL
BootLoaderVersion=53029
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=Australia
CurrentMapVersion=675.1431
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...

I have a new 2GB SD card that I have restored from my original backup.

I then tried to install SE_Navcore.9.205.547817_32mb_devices (downloaded ...
Read more : TomTom One XL not loading? | Views : 1859 | Replies : 4

which navcore for this device ?

Can somebody tell me which navcore is best for this device ?
Read more : which navcore for this device ? | Views : 1556 | Replies : 4

poor reception on navigo V2 running TT7

Hi all

I have an old navigo V2 running TT7, problem is, since I got a new Citroen with a UV windscreen, I cant get it to log in. I have had some success putting the mount on the side window rather than the windscreen but it was still sporadic & keeps dropping out.
Someone suggested I plug something into the headphone socket which seems to have made it slightly better reception wise but obviously ...
Read more : poor reception on navigo V2 running TT7 | Views : 6803 | Replies : 43

XL 340TM - Voice Recognition and/or Bluetooth?

Hi,

I own the XL 340TM and I was wondering if it is possible to add Voice Recognition and/or Bluetooth to this device? (or if there are any other options I can add to my device besides new voices, new maps etc.)

Thanks in advance for your help!

M.
Read more : XL 340TM - Voice Recognition and/or Bluetooth? | Views : 1522 | Replies : 1

TomTom map 870_3417

I have downloaded from several servers the map Central an Eastern Europe. All of them contains a CRC error in the file cline.dat ( in part 2 of the download).
Have you the same conclusion and/or is there a solution?

Thanks any how for the serveice provided
APteH
Read more : TomTom map 870_3417 | Views : 2213 | Replies : 6

tomtom go 300 cant update

trying to update maps they wouldnt fit on sd card provided so trying to use a 2gb sd card used the auto installers for United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_ 870.3406 and SE_Navcore.8.412.1236_32mb_devices but when i turn the tomtom on the bar comes along goes to the end and it just stops there can anyone help me
Read more : tomtom go 300 cant update | Views : 1742 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162541 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661694