It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:24 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom ONE HD Traffic navcore upgrade

Hi all

My dads problematic one xl hd traffic will not run any of the 860/865 maps that i tried.

I also tried upgrading the navcore from 7.1 to anything newer and so far I get some to run but after patching using fast activate it keeps loading - freezing on boot - restarting.

I also tried Dump One XL 8.398 and its the same.

Running 4gb sdhc card

Thanks
Read more : Tomtom ONE HD Traffic navcore upgrade | Views : 3133 | Replies : 5

Truck Map

Can anyone tell me and if poss point me in the right direction i have a one xl with sd card and want to put a truck map on it. Is it possible and can anyone help me please? cheers
Read more : Truck Map | Views : 1468 | Replies : 2

update for tt truck 730

i`d like to update my map ive got a 4gig mem card with tt truck on it working with map 845.2649 could anyone tell which navcore and map i need to update my tt730 please
Read more : update for tt truck 730 | Views : 1320 | Replies : 1

TomTom Home 2.8.2.2264

Do not update to this version because it will not let you do your map
updates without updating Navcore

See post 5!!!
Read more : TomTom Home 2.8.2.2264 | Views : 4513 | Replies : 11

TomTom 730 go stopped working

I tried upgrading my maps think i screwed something up helppppp. When i turn the unit on the startup screen comes on then shuts down right away. I tried resetting with a paper clip nothing happened. When its plugged into the computer on tt home i can access everything on the computer but the tt screen is blank. when i turn on the unit and hold the button down the the bios screen says startup...............sleepmode ...
Read more : TomTom 730 go stopped working | Views : 1896 | Replies : 5

Editing Navcore?

About 10 months ago I changed Navcore in my TT0neV3 from 7.903->9.205.There are 2 x things that get on my nerves that I would like to change.

1.I dont like the map being left on 2d view when I finish a route,I would like it on 3d automatically.
2.I dont like the current street Im driving on being displayed above the menu bar.The older navcore had the street displayed in the menu bar,which I preferred. ...
Read more : Editing Navcore? | Views : 1512 | Replies : 1

POI Points of interest

Hi everyone, I can't find a points of interest section.

If there is one, will someone point it out :scratch_one-s_head_.

If there isn't one, do you think we should have one.
Read more : POI Points of interest | Views : 2010 | Replies : 7

New Version of TT Home

The new version is 2.8.2.2264
Read more : New Version of TT Home | Views : 1855 | Replies : 0

working link to automatic installer

I have been trying to download the automatic installer
SE_Navcore.8.412.1236_32mb_devices.rar

but just keep going round in circles on the easy-share site

I am trying the free download but am stuck in a loop and cannot download.

Could someone post another link or to usenet with an nzb

Thanks.
Read more : working link to automatic installer | Views : 1881 | Replies : 3

how to do when i switch it put the map directory?

hi guys,
I have a TomTom xl iq routes with NavCore 9150 and 55277 bootloader southern europe map 865.
When I switch it sets in the mini menu (Navigate To and look map) and I would like to enter directly into the map because many times I turn it on simply because I honk the radar and not get any destination.
Not if I have explained well and, if possible.

Forgive me for my bad ...
Read more : how to do when i switch it put the map directory? | Views : 1650 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162538 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661658