It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:22 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom 7 is support tts voices?

Hi, excuse me for my bad english.

We know about this question? if tomtom 7 support tts voice?
I have a chinese device for windows Ce 6 and tomtom run espectacular. Does we know a version of tomtom that running in windows Ce 6 and support tts voice? Please help me and send me the link.

I need too voices in Español argentino for my tomtom.

Thanks!!!
Read more : Tomtom 7 is support tts voices? | Views : 2371 | Replies : 3

TT One XL map patching issue

Hi,

I have a TT One XL that has been updated to navcore version 9.205, and have installed USA_Canada map all on internal memory. Below I will try to explain as much as I can as to what is happening.....

First off I'd like to say no matter how many times I have tried to install map 865.3259 when it is about 99% complete the application crashes. I've even tested by trying to install the ...
Read more : TT One XL map patching issue | Views : 2670 | Replies : 12

From Route66 europe to Tom Tom

Hi im a neewbie to this forum. Basically I got a double din chinese dvd / sat nav player in a car i just bought and it had route 66 installed on the SD card. Anyway i saved the original folder with files on to my desktop as i wanted to change my software to Tom Tom but found problems on doing so and when I copied the original rote66 folder on to my 2Gb ...
Read more : From Route66 europe to Tom Tom | Views : 3247 | Replies : 11

Disappearing free RAM?

I have:
GO910, b/l 5.5229, Nc 9.053, map W&CE 856.3245 and, normally, 13-10 GB free RAM and all works fine - I connect to TTHome once or twice a week for mapshare and GPSFiIX updates.

Spent 10 days touring France (many destinations/vias) and free RAM frequently dropped to <2GB and GO became so slowww redrawing map view and planning any Navigate tos'.

A 5 second pin reset freed up RAM, for a day or two. ...
Read more : Disappearing free RAM? | Views : 3351 | Replies : 16

Navcore 9.058.568435.1 on GO 710

Hi ,

I' m using navcore 9.026 and i'd like to test Navcore 9.058.568435.1 on my device .So ,what files i have to download and i need also a step by step tutorial .

Thanks in advance
Read more : Navcore 9.058.568435.1 on GO 710 | Views : 2174 | Replies : 1

TT Go LIVE 750

Hi everyone,

I just got my TT 750 from argos and they told me that i will have pre-loaded maps for UK, ROI and East Europe. However, only one map is loaded which is for East Europe.

I contacted them but i didn't got any reply from them yet....

So i thought maybe you guys can help me out because i am new to the whole idea of TT.

My TT is running this:

App: ...
Read more : TT Go LIVE 750 | Views : 1476 | Replies : 2

go 530 not working?

Hi guys,this is my first post on this forum so first of all i would like to say hi to everyone first so hi,im after getting a tomtom go530 from the brother but its not starting up properly,as it starts up i get a pic of the device with a memory card with a red x on it and thats as far as it will go,when i connect to either my laptop or desktop i ...
Read more : go 530 not working? | Views : 7171 | Replies : 46

Warning for Carminat devices

It seems that the new Carminat Navcores 9.842 and 9.844 no longer support the use of the videoplayer Tomplayer.
But more concerning is the fact that right now there is no way to patch the new Navcores!

If you are using the old Carminat Navcore leave it on and don't upgrade to the 9.842 or 9.844 Navcore!
Until there is a way to patch these Navcores you can only use geniune maps with the new ...
Read more : Warning for Carminat devices | Views : 3310 | Replies : 4

TomTom freezes on wince 5.0 PNA

Hi all
I have a foehn and hirsch 4.3 wide screen sat nav running wince 5.0
I have loaded tomtom 7.910.9185 with uk map United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_865_3262 onto an SD card I get a signal no problem but when driving along after selecting my route the PNA freezes after about 3 minutes.

Any ideas how to fix

thanks in advance
huggy
Read more : TomTom freezes on wince 5.0 PNA | Views : 7071 | Replies : 22

how do i get a full menu on a tomtom start version 1

Hi
Need help on getting a full menu on my tomtom start version 1, i have tried the tutorial in the tutorial section but i do not have one of the files it mentions (setconfig.txt) it is not on my tomtom start.

I am trying to get the full menu so i can use the ITINERARY feature.

please help
Read more : how do i get a full menu on a tomtom start version 1 | Views : 6898 | Replies : 24

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162538 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661647