It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:38 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

GPS signal navcore truck

Good afternoon. Anyone know or have found out something new to stabilize the TomTom Go X20 / X30 GPS signal with navcore 9.702? I've been a little disconnected from the subject.
Read more : GPS signal navcore truck | Views : 1183 | Replies : 3

TomTom XXL IQ Rebooting after map UP

Hi. I have problem with my TomTom XXL IQ after update . Afret update maps to:

Central_and_Eastern_Europe_1030_9519
Central_and_Eastern_Europe_1030_9525
Central_and_Eastern_Europe_1030_9578

my device reboot again and again after legal information.

With map 975_7688 it works correct so i think it is problem with maps or i make mistake during updating device ( in activator i have all lines OK , 0 errors )

Here is foto of my device navcore :

Do i choose good map ...
Read more : TomTom XXL IQ Rebooting after map UP | Views : 1492 | Replies : 5

TomTom One XL will not turn off

My TomTom One XL will not turn off when the power is removed

I have fully charged it, removed the SD card and did a Reset. Turned TomTom back on, refitted the card and restarted.
Also have turned the option in Battery Saving off for shutting down when the power is removed, reset. Then switched the option back on to shut down when the power is removed.

None of the above rectifies the problem.

Any ...
Read more : TomTom One XL will not turn off | Views : 1171 | Replies : 2

Resurrecting Older TT GO 730

I have a GO 730 that was working but through connection problems acquired the Malformed... Error in TT Home. I backed up INTERNAL and Storage to two folders and did some resets, formatting and pasting the files back but the Malformed error remains and now getting the No Maps Found Error. I ran F/A which I got from another forum, supposedly up to date, and it ran without error except telling me about the date ...
Read more : Resurrecting Older TT GO 730 | Views : 1040 | Replies : 1

TomTom One XL loses GPS

Hi all

I successfully updated my TomTom One XL to a new encore and 1030 maps for florida (after a bit of help from some of the people here) after posting to this thread https://navitotal.com/topic21351.html
I also replaced the old battery as it wouldn't hold a charge and everything seemed fine. Now we're actually in florida and everything seemed peachy (for about an hour) until about 12 miles ...
Read more : TomTom One XL loses GPS | Views : 1414 | Replies : 3

TomTom 720 freeze and restart on map click

Hi,

I have an old 720 and I was very pleased with it, until it wasn't supported any more by tomtom.
The last map I had was 975 eastern europe (purchased legit from TTHome). I wanted to update the maps, so with no other official choice, I downloaded 1030.9519, but the original 9541 navcore wouldn't recognize any map (even after patching with fastactivate), so in a mad rage I deleted all the files in internal ...
Read more : TomTom 720 freeze and restart on map click | Views : 1102 | Replies : 3

What TomTom model is that (Serial Number recognition)

I bricked my elderly friend's TomTom (disconnected lead whilst updating voices, sic! - and that was it) so decided to do the right thing and buy him replacement off eBay.
Having encountered multiple VIAs, STARTS without owners being aware what models are they (and no models are displayed on their cases), I was forced to use TomTom sat-nav model recognition portal here: http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9508/~/find-the-model-of-your-navigation-device-and-what-software-it-uses (based on S/No).
As I felt a bit adventurous over the last ...
Read more : What TomTom model is that (Serial Number recognition) | Views : 2245 | Replies : 4

Silence!

Hi guys, I have just wiped a GO930 and done a clean install of the (latest) navcore using TTHome, added a map, patched nc & map with Fastactivate. My problem is that I cannot get the LoquendoTTS voice to work. It is a very long time since I did a clean install - what am I forgetting/overlooking?

The Loquendo (7.0) voice was downloaded from here (NT) along with the folder 'patch'.

App 9541
Boot 5.5120 ...
Read more : Silence! | Views : 1199 | Replies : 6

TT 710 bin or rejuvenate?

I have a TT 710 that served me very well before and after navcore v7.903 with various 8x navcores. I tried 9.702 x10 navcore linked from here and had no joy, eternal reboots and not recognising 1030 maps although FastActivate reports map patched.
I have read most of the posts here and on the other places regarding recent attempts at refreshing this dinosaur of a PND with no conclusive "yes it works for me".
So, ...
Read more : TT 710 bin or rejuvenate? | Views : 1213 | Replies : 6

TT 720 Navcore 9.702 Truck should I delete "system" file?

My current bootloader is 5.5120. Is there anything gained from the included 5.5279 in the TT official GO 9.702 package or should I just remove the "system" file and copy the rest to the SD?
Read more : TT 720 Navcore 9.702 Truck should I delete "system" file? | Views : 1337 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162631 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662324