It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:19 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

tom tom stops

Whilst updating a friends tom tom one xl it keeps stopping ....
im using SE_Navcore.9.205.547817_32mb_devices the auto instale one
it stops for a rest and restarts again from where it left off
has anyone else had this happen to them ?
Read more : tom tom stops | Views : 1497 | Replies : 2

Tomtom Maps : Please explain

Hello one and all,

I'm new here so, please have a little patience.. I hope someone can tell me about Tomtom maps.

What does all these mean?
Cspeech + ASR
IQ routes + ALG

Which is newer or what's the difference?

Thanks in advance
Read more : Tomtom Maps : Please explain | Views : 1561 | Replies : 3

how to update postcodes

Hi.I'm using TT ONE XL with 9.205 navcore and 8.60 maps.I was trying to update postcodes because I can't use full postcodes search.I did exactly what is in other treads about postcodes(copy zip folder to root of my TT),but problem still exist.I'd like to inform you that there was no zip folder before copying in my TT.Can you help me guys please?
Read more : how to update postcodes | Views : 1774 | Replies : 5

TomTom One IQ Route, N14644 reboots

Hi
TomTom One IQ Rout , N14644. It reboots when reach the clock set page, it is rebooting not going on mape page,. I updated navecore 8.415 from tt home and mape 865.3245, but after second time it updated navcore 9.053 and thescreen stuck, any help, what is the good navcore and mape for it.
Thanks
Read more : TomTom One IQ Route, N14644 reboots | Views : 2732 | Replies : 1

tomtom 3rd generation

thnaks guys
i need help with my tomtom 3rd generation i formated my tomtom but did make a backup and i need north americas maps and dont know were to get them or how to install them please help me.
Read more : tomtom 3rd generation | Views : 3498 | Replies : 19

Need help please

HI EVERYONE
i've downloaded map of Western and Central Europe 2GB 860.3126 & i have TomTom GO 910 WITH 25GB IN IT,as i have never done this before and have no idea how does this things work, i have some Questions for an expert to answer them please.

1. can i install the above map into my Go 910?
2. if yes How? do i need a loader or i can use TomTom Home? ...
Read more : Need help please | Views : 1321 | Replies : 5

n00b with minor questions

Hey everyone,

Thanks for running such a great community - I'm excited to learn some of the tools of the trade around here and help out! A donation is coming soon. Anyway, I have a TomTom XL 330S, which I have successfully patched to run the newest US_and_Canada map 865.3262 (version number determined for the map through the TomTom HOME map download tool). The map works great and my favorites are back but I have ...
Read more : n00b with minor questions | Views : 1372 | Replies : 2

links for tom tom bootloaders? and how to?

can some 1 please re-direct me to where i can download new bootloaders and also a how to guide to update the bootloaders, thanks
Read more : links for tom tom bootloaders? and how to? | Views : 2143 | Replies : 3

Advice for tomtom ONE (30 Series) 125/130 512MB

Hi, great site you have here.

Just wondering if someone has a recommendation for this tomtom.

I don't want to appear lazy but I had a look about and saw that navcore 8.410 has been known to work , but I also read that 8.419 has worked for people - Is there a big difference?

Also I'm not sure if things like IQ routes and cspeech will work with this tomtom so don't really know ...
Read more : Advice for tomtom ONE (30 Series) 125/130 512MB | Views : 3334 | Replies : 7

I have a question about “Automatic Installer & Patcher”

My GPS: Tomtom Go 910

According to your instruction:

"Automatic Installer & Patcher Instructions:
Maps with “Automatic Installer & Patcher” are a Navitotal's Exclusive Product.
You just need to download and run the file on your computer.
1. With your TomTom device plugged in or your sdcard in your sdreader and an active internet connection
2. Click on the .exe file and click on the button.
3. Wait ...
Read more : I have a question about “Automatic Installer & Patcher” | Views : 2569 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162536 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661640