It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:26 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TT One, asking?

Hello,,

I have here a TT One with the follow specifications:
App: 6.520
29MB Ram
GPS V1.21 boot 4.86
Card: Benelux-map v605.0

Now i wanna upgrade it to the newest map (West-central) if it is possible.
So who can help me, to choose the best card and to install the card?
Read more : TT One, asking? | Views : 5725 | Replies : 37

TomTom XL 330S upgrade NavCore

Hello everyone!

I just purcahsed a TomTom XL 330S and updated it last night using TomTom home. Currently, I haev Navcore 8.010 with Boot 5.5011 and map version 865.3262. I believe my device has 32MB RAM and it does not have an SD slot. I believe the total memory is 1 GB.

Can I upgrade my navcore to version 9? If I can, which version should I get?

Thanks so much for any help you ...
Read more : TomTom XL 330S upgrade NavCore | Views : 5413 | Replies : 17

Go 500 NavCore update - confused

My son-in-law asked if I would upgrade his TT GO 500.

The current NavCore loaded is 5.201.

Yet when looking at the NavCore listings OK to use, says the current version for the GO500 is 9.054 and yet when I scroll down to this. The GO500 is not listed.

As I already have 8.410, the first listing shows the 8.410 ok to use.

So I am confused which I should use.

Any advice of which ...
Read more : Go 500 NavCore update - confused | Views : 3608 | Replies : 6

Tomtom One XL Update Navcore and Map Help....!!!

Hello GPS Gurus.

Thanks for all the nice information and great tools that you guys developed !. I have a TT One XL with Navcore 8.010, 64MB Ram, Boot 5.5128 installed and working on a SD card. If I take the card out I can't get the TT to recognize anything on the internal memory. Since all my maps are old, I would like to know what I need to do to get both internal ...
Read more : Tomtom One XL Update Navcore and Map Help....!!! | Views : 9995 | Replies : 28

ViaMichelin x 960 Win ce 5.0 which Navcore is suitable?

I have just installed miopocket version 68 and I am now looking for a suitable TOMTOM core to use on my viamichelin x960 running WinCE 5.0. I have Primo working well and I am sure that I have had TOMTOM running on it before, but I can't remember which Navcore to use. I have looked through the forum and at the different navcores, I have tried many of them but they have cab files not ...
Read more : ViaMichelin x 960 Win ce 5.0 which Navcore is suitable? | Views : 3556 | Replies : 6

Do i have to downgrade navcore?

Hi all,
I was looking for a tomtom with truck maps I am getting the latest truck maps now but from what I have read these will only work with navcore 8.395.
I am looking on ebay for a 520 or 530 go buit a few say they are already on 9.xxx navcores.
Will I have to downgrade these and is that even possible.
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I am quite ...
Read more : Do i have to downgrade navcore? | Views : 2688 | Replies : 5

Avoid Border Crossing

I have what may seem to be a dumb question. I live in Ontario Canada and want to plan a route to Nova Scotia. Now there are a few ways to get there, but I want to avoid crossing the border into the US (no passport). I've checked the TomTom support website and found nothing on avoiding border crossings when planning a route. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Rudy
Read more : Avoid Border Crossing | Views : 2049 | Replies : 3

865 maps with installer and FastActivate

Here are the current 865 maps as an easy to use installer with FastActivate included.

Screenshots and some explanations]
Please note that the pictures are from the previous maps and are only a reference.

Enter the password to start the program

Some terms to agree to.

Confirmation that the selected map will be installed now.

Select the drive letter of your TT or the SD card in use.
Only the drive ...
Read more : 865 maps with installer and FastActivate | Views : 23543 | Replies : 89

witch maps do i need go 930 traffic

Witch navcore, bootloader and maps do i need for go930 traffic for the tmc to work now its not working.
Where can i find out what i need for evefything ro work propperly.
Thanks in advance.

Greetings: xbxzotje.
Read more : witch maps do i need go 930 traffic | Views : 1846 | Replies : 1

Have downloads. Next step please?

I have SE Navcore.8.412.1236.Basicpack and SE ttsystem.8.412.1236.rev1.1 extracted to my SD card. I have one exe and eight rar files from map North America 860.3101 with Automatic Installer and Patcher in a folder on my computer. I am stalling now because I don’t know how to proceed. Could someone please give me detailed instructions as to what to do to finish this upgrade?
I would really appreciate the help.
Read more : Have downloads. Next step please? | Views : 4161 | Replies : 20

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162536 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661629