It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:33 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Updating Tomtom GO530... anyone?

Hello. First off all i am a total and complete noob in these matters.

I wanted to update my navcore and maps from my tomtom. The thing is... i really dont know what to do!

I dont even know what version of navcore i have :P

Can please someone help me?

Tks
Read more : Updating Tomtom GO530... anyone? | Views : 4294 | Replies : 20

tomtom 540 live

will the 8398 dump navcore for trucks work for this device
Read more : tomtom 540 live | Views : 1796 | Replies : 3

tomtom for iphone 4?

hi,

i have looked around and there does seem to be some info on tomtom for iphone ... but i cant tell if these are just maps or actuall navcores included.

i have moved from pda device to iphone 4 (4.2.1 BB 3.x). i know how to install tomtom onto pda devices, but am an absoloute newbie to iphone.

please can anyone provide me with link to navcore for iphone 4 and uk&ireland maps please???? ...
Read more : tomtom for iphone 4? | Views : 2153 | Replies : 2

Noob needs help!! TomTom One XL setup from blank SD Card....

Hi to all Navitotal users, this looks like a quality site, with loads of info and experts, but I just someone to point me in the right direction please.....

I have a TomTom One XL, roughly 3 years old which I use for work everyday. Last week, it was giving me a red cross on the SD card on start up. On taking the SD card out and checking it on my PC it looks ...
Read more : Noob needs help!! TomTom One XL setup from blank SD Card.... | Views : 2949 | Replies : 5

problem with map

Hi and HELP

This is my first go at the forum. I have a problem that I hope you can help me with. I ran Fastactivate and now when I start mt XL IQ routes all I get is 'You cannot use this map on this device: Western and Central Europe 2 GB 106'
I can't do anything or get beyond this page.
Any ideas or help will be most welcome.
Thanks
JM
Read more : problem with map | Views : 2380 | Replies : 12

error when connecting device to PC

Hello all
I am New to this forum, and need a little help, I have tried to locate the solution to this problem in by searching posts to no avail

I have a TomTom One XL. I have updated the device with
Navcore 9.205.547817.1 Basicpack
ttsystem 9.205.547817.1
United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_855_2884 Maps
Autoactive.
All is working just fine with the device itsself
EXCEPTWhen I connect to the PC I get the following error

Can anyone help in resolving ...
Read more : error when connecting device to PC | Views : 1815 | Replies : 3

Problems with link to FastActivate?

Am I the only one that can't open the link to FA 1.8?
: http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?4092-FastActivate-ENG-09.01.2011-1.8.03

It's not a 404.. it's an "Internal Server Error" !!

and the mighty google can't find a better source either

couldn't change title to "FastActivate"... I am NOT interested in any adipose tissue increasing activities!
ATB
bg
Read more : Problems with link to FastActivate? | Views : 2051 | Replies : 3

Navcore 9.135 for x20/x30/x40/XL & XXL IQ Routes edition/XL2

Navcore 9.135 for x20/x30/x40/XL & XXL IQ Routes edition/XL250 Start edition
Has been posted in the Latest Navcores thread.
Read more : Navcore 9.135 for x20/x30/x40/XL & XXL IQ Routes edition/XL2 | Views : 4069 | Replies : 0

1GB map still to big for Tomtom ONE (v4)?

I'm trying to update my Tomtom ONE (v4) with to the latest map
Western Europe 1GB 860.3126 .. For the moment, I'm still using everything original for the moment: 7.903 navcore, SD-MAPS-675.1409-TA.2007.01 "Western Europe"-map, ...
Still, the map seems to be to big to fit on the device (even when I would remove everything from the internal memory). Windows reports that the internal memory is 958MB big, and the map takes some 970MB in total.. ...
Read more : 1GB map still to big for Tomtom ONE (v4)? | Views : 2207 | Replies : 3

Help with sound edit.

I have a tomtom XL250 (new one) and I like the easymenu BUT I wish to turn off the speeding alert beep and ONLY the speeding alert. I want to leave the speed camera and other alert beeps in place. I was thinking I could find the sound file and overwrite it with a blank but I have no idea how to go about this (pretty sure it is in data.chk or something). The navcores ...
Read more : Help with sound edit. | Views : 2553 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162536 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661627