It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:26 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Daria voice for TomTom

Anyone come across the Daria voice in their travels?
Read more : Daria voice for TomTom | Views : 2560 | Replies : 3

Completely stuck with an XL 250

My parents have an XL 250 with an Australian map on it. As they're heading to New Zealand for a driving holiday, I wanted to add an NZ map.

After backing up the memory card, I updated it to the 9205 navcore, and installed the New Zealand 860_3101 map. Both the Aus and NZ maps were working fine, but I couldn't get any audio out of the device. No voices, no mp3, nothing.

So I ...
Read more : Completely stuck with an XL 250 | Views : 2537 | Replies : 6

Tom Tom One XL

Hi there guys, Hope somebody can help me! i own a TomTom One XL 32mb, And for some reason its acting the pan! It worked fine yesterday for my father in law, hes returned it today and it wont go past the choose language screen at the start :-S, im downloading SE Navcore 9.026 483454 for the latest west europe maps, would/could this solve the problem?

Any help greatly appreciated
Read more : Tom Tom One XL | Views : 1329 | Replies : 1

navcore for TomTom ONE NE

hi - got a tomtom one new edtion its called , ignore title i posted above..i need to run latest uk and roi map 860.3101...dont now what se navcore to use on it..any help please ta...it had original v6.50 on it...when i went to tomtom home it installed navcore v7...whats the latest uk and roi maps that will work and with what navcore ?.
Read more : navcore for TomTom ONE NE | Views : 2897 | Replies : 7

iPhone 4 and Tomtom

Using information on this site and advice from various contributors I've successfully upgraded the maps and Navcore on my Tomtom one and installed the Tomtom Navigator navcore and appropriate maps on my Windows smartphone.

I'm thinking of getting an iPhone. Information on iPhones and Tomtom seem rather sketchy in the section under iPhones and there doesn't appear to be anything in this, the Tomtom section.
Can anyone offer guidance about where to find the navcore ...
Read more : iPhone 4 and Tomtom | Views : 2113 | Replies : 3

tom tom unsure model help

hi all got a tomtom xl 64mb with no sd snot when i connected with tth it show up
tomtom one the picture is different frome the one i got
anh here is my ttgo file and when i try to update whith tth
get error on start up with a big x and tt icon frozen
i try nacore 9.150 64mb ram work fine but no sound or voice
i did have voice on ...
Read more : tom tom unsure model help | Views : 1703 | Replies : 1

TomTom Go 930 New Map Load Problem

DeviceName=TomTom GO 930
DeviceVersionHW=GO 930
BootLoaderVersion=55120
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8351
ApplicationVersion=9982
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0

Downloaded and tried to activate new map "United_States_2GB_866.3101" on TomTom 930 with FastActivate Premium_edition_v1.8, and now tomtom says I can't use this map with this device. I completed all four actions on FastActivate and they were all successfully completed as best as I can tell. Sorry I'm a complete noob at this. It's my first time. LoL

Anyways, would someone mind telling me what I ...
Read more : TomTom Go 930 New Map Load Problem | Views : 2410 | Replies : 3

carminat tomtom

Trying to put new maps on to my Carminat Tomtom without success. I presently have UK and Ireland 860.3123 but looking to put on Europe 860.3123.
My navcore is 8842 carminat_tomtom
I have checked on tomtom home for Europe map and it tells me Europe 860.3123 is compatable.
I have downloaded this. I have followed various tutorials on the Carminat system about starting with a blank sd card and building new. I have patched the ...
Read more : carminat tomtom | Views : 5689 | Replies : 4

memory map

Hi guys ,new to the site and looking for help ,it is possible to install memory map onto a tomtom rider europe ?
Thanks in advance
Read more : memory map | Views : 2001 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162536 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661627