It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:19 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Update TomTom ONE XL (v9) 1GB Internal Memory

Hi there!

I've downloaded Western_Europe_1GB_855_2931 map from your website:) Altought I'm having some troubles installing and patching it in my TomTom ONE XL (v9) 1GB internal memory...

This is my TT XL config's:

DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL (v9)
RamDiskVersion=20080602
BootLoaderVersion=55016
LinuxVersion=194291
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8012
ApplicationVersion=9370

I've been reading all tutorials and explanations but I could not get 100% working...can you please help me?Thanks a lot and congratulations for the amazing work!

Best regards,

HL
Read more : Update TomTom ONE XL (v9) 1GB Internal Memory | Views : 6442 | Replies : 6

tom tom one v2 boot problem

got a tom tom one v2 Sd card model that keeps sticking on the boot screen picture
running 7462/8492 bootloader 53026, think its could be a bootloader as when i try a differnet SD card with an older boot loader i get the red x over the card

thanks for any help
Read more : tom tom one v2 boot problem | Views : 10121 | Replies : 46

Computer Voice copy from new VIA to One XL??

Hi folks!!

As I know there have never been a Swedish Computer voice (to say street names as example).

What I have been reading they have just started with Swedish in the new TomTom VIA-series.

Do anyone know if it would be possible to copy the voices from a VIA to an older TomTom unit, I have One XL with NC9.

Thanks in advance!
Read more : Computer Voice copy from new VIA to One XL?? | Views : 2185 | Replies : 1

copying from one device to another

hi - i have a patched navcore and patched maps on my tomtom xl....my mate has excactly the same tomtom....can i just copy the entire contents of my device onto his...so idont need to patch or activate any maps, voices, speedcams etc.....im assuming that all i need to edit is the ttgo.bif file , ie change the device id ?...is that correct...? ta
Read more : copying from one device to another | Views : 2405 | Replies : 8

help please

i have a tomtom and its picking stuff by its self how do i fix that problem
Read more : help please | Views : 1446 | Replies : 5

Tomtom Go 300 Issues

HI,
I attempted to update my friends gps this morning, and it has turned out to be an epic fail.
the touch screen now no longer functions properly and when you touch the screen the action point is well off, I cannot even use the left side of the screen.
Can someone please advice me on how to sort this, maybe detail a start from scratch solution! haha

:wallbash: ...
Read more : Tomtom Go 300 Issues | Views : 4060 | Replies : 16

speedcama and voices

using navcore 7.9 on a rider I loaded europe_1gb_west_264.meta ok and Safety_Cam UK_premium.ov2 ok. Both activated using easyactivator6.exe.
I could see I had copied the 2 uk camfiles to the europe dir and alberts easyactivator creates the .dct. speedcams worked becuse i could see them in manage poi. I then load some voices simpson etc. they needed activating and Easyactivator didnt see the voices so I used the navitotal activator which activated them but seems ...
Read more : speedcama and voices | Views : 1712 | Replies : 1

tt on 2din chinanav wince 5.0

Hi everyone

I have trawled the forums and am stuck on a final point.

I have installed and have successfully run tomtom on the unit.

It freezes after 1 minute and after pressing the screen it works again for another minute.

help appreciated
Read more : tt on 2din chinanav wince 5.0 | Views : 2736 | Replies : 3

Help with TomTom XL One and installing/patching NavCore and

Firstly, what an awesome website full of resources and people willing to give up their time to help others. I stumbled onto this website and was impressed and amazed!!!

My issue:
I have a TOMTOM ONE XL which had the following specs:
Navcore 7.162
OS 2327
GPS V1.21
Boot 5.3026

What I have done:
1. Format internal memory (I realise now after reading other posts that I should not have!)
2. Downloaded (from this forum) ...
Read more : Help with TomTom XL One and installing/patching NavCore and | Views : 5623 | Replies : 5

TT540XXL revival

Hi:
Just your run of the clueless nube looking for some serious help. I looked for a similar threads but did not see one. I'm a volunteer Firefighter @ my local company. I was charged with adding gps units to our Tanker and Rescue units. So being the good little boy I purchased two refurbished TomTom 540xxl's of off Amazon (30 day warranty)
All was well until I tried to update the maps months later, ...
Read more : TT540XXL revival | Views : 1271 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162534 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661623