It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:32 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Is TomTom dead?

I can buy a TomTom Go 910 with the following description:
The device starts up with the TomTom splashscreen and sound...

Subsequently a Go910 screen appears without red cross.

At this point the device stops and hangs.
Is it possible to reanimate this device (off course with your help) ?

Thanks in advance.
Read more : Is TomTom dead? | Views : 1990 | Replies : 4

How to Activate Speedcam files outside of TomTom

Hi,

I want to use the TomTom speedcam files on my NDrive (Android). I have the Ndrive-speedcams-importer for this which can translate/convert .ov2 .asc and .csv into the specific .kml for NDrive. I downloaded the TomTom speedcam files from post:
Code: Select all
http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?2263-Official-TT-Speed-Cameras-%28updated-when-available%29

But these are unactivated and I can't seem to translate them as is. Is there a way to activate them in a Windows environment?
Read more : How to Activate Speedcam files outside of TomTom | Views : 4419 | Replies : 4

Mobile phone with tomtom!!!

i updated my tomtom630 recently. mine have 2 version. original one runs well. but when use the version on SD card to connect with my mobile phone,there is no sound to come out.i can only hear sound when i change the output with my earphone. the version on SD is 9.101. it is known that many experts are using tomtom well here, i just wanna get some help!did anyone have this problem before?how can i ...
Read more : Mobile phone with tomtom!!! | Views : 2099 | Replies : 3

First IQ Routes Navcore

Anyone know which version number of navcore was the first to support IQ Routes? Thanks
Read more : First IQ Routes Navcore | Views : 4531 | Replies : 4

TomTom one v4 don´t start with Iberia_855.2931

Hi everyone,
I've tired to install Iberia_855.2931 in my tomtom with SE_Navcore.8.410.1218.Basicpack and SE_ttsystem.8.410.1218, I look at map's compatibility and normaly is compatible, so why didn't start, I've activate him.
Thanks
Read more : TomTom one v4 don´t start with Iberia_855.2931 | Views : 3949 | Replies : 7

4GB SD Cards (non-SDHC)

Hi - Anyone had any experience with these? As the older TomTom's accept SD but not SDHC, this left me wondering if a 4GB Non-SDHC would work. Trying to find them is a little like searching for rocking-horse manure, but they are out there... question is, would it be a way to increase my GO510's capacity without resorting to some drastic surgery? :focus:

I have located a ...
Read more : 4GB SD Cards (non-SDHC) | Views : 4764 | Replies : 18

TomTOm Home and Maps 855

Hello
I have tomtom home and the new maps 855
but when i go in tomtomhome see my maps tell that don`t work,
Someone have the correct dll for tomtomhome
Read more : TomTOm Home and Maps 855 | Views : 3190 | Replies : 3

TTS Voices and POI voices on HTC with TT7 wm 6.5

Hi yall iv managed to do everything on my own up to this point so some clarity would be most appreciated.

Firstly is it possible to get spoken streed names on PDA windows mobile devices ?
Some research people have suggested it is but icannot find a link or tutorial to do it....

I also wonder if its possible to have POI's spoken or is this apart of the same function, i did read that ...
Read more : TTS Voices and POI voices on HTC with TT7 wm 6.5 | Views : 2938 | Replies : 1

tomtom map West.and.Central.Europe.855.2884

This map I downloaded contains 2 new files and a folder called brand I dont know what is,
could someone explain why or what I need them for, should I just delete them

folder brand with a file in called 7310_1
faces.met
tmctable.ttd
Read more : tomtom map West.and.Central.Europe.855.2884 | Views : 5068 | Replies : 7

Europe_855_2885

Hi,

Tried to download but all links dead. Any way to get this ???.

Thanks.
Read more : Europe_855_2885 | Views : 1584 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162530 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661530