It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:44 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Installing without a SD-CARD slot ?

So now I want one of the download folder.
But first want to know how to install it without an SD Card slot.

Is it possible without an SD card slot also install?

Advance for your help ..

One of the maps:

Western_Europe_845_2665 (1.55 GB)

or

Western_and_Central_Europe_845_2645 (2.13 GB)

or

Western_and_Central_Europe_845_2647 (1.96 GB)

or

Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB_845_2645 (1.84 GB)
Read more : Installing without a SD-CARD slot ? | Views : 10262 | Replies : 49

Reset A TomTom One

My Tomtom One was jam, I coun't switched it on by the on/off button. And there is no reset button. What I did, I pried out the speaker cover at the back of the device, it came off verry easily with a small screw driver, I disconected the battery and reconected the battery and Voila!, it is working now. Hope this could help others.
Read more : Reset A TomTom One | Views : 2726 | Replies : 1

8.50 Map availability

Hi All,

Any news on 8.50 map availability other than Taiwan. Would have thought it would be around about now based on the previous quarterly updates from TT.
Read more : 8.50 Map availability | Views : 5934 | Replies : 5

TTS Vocalizer voices (also Dutch, Italian and German) + Inst

TomTom on the iPhone uses Vocalizer voices (in many languages). I modified these voices to make them work on a PND. This way, besides US English, Spanish and French speaking people, also Dutch, German and Italian speaking people are able to use TTS on their 32MB RAM devices. (The US English, Spanish and French Vocalizer voices are already available for a long time.)

UPDATE 4/11/2013: I have removed all files as they were taken offline ...
Read more : TTS Vocalizer voices (also Dutch, Italian and German) + Inst | Views : 19242 | Replies : 54

Height 15

Height 15 is available. Thanx to steve uk for the heads up.

http://gps.dg4sfw.de/index.php/menuid=57
Read more : Height 15 | Views : 2368 | Replies : 7

speed cam for iphone tomtom 1.3

how do you add speed camera to iphone tomtom 1.3?
Read more : speed cam for iphone tomtom 1.3 | Views : 3048 | Replies : 1

Any way to patch TomTom Home for Mac?

that would be sooooooooooooooo useful ;)
Cheers,
\/\/owbagger
Read more : Any way to patch TomTom Home for Mac? | Views : 5084 | Replies : 8

Need Help With Speed cams on Truck Map

Hi All
I have installed Navcore 8.395 and Truck map 8.40.2554 on my one XL. I have copied over all premium speed cams to the map folder and created dct files for them.

My question is: I cannot find TomTom Services on the menu, is there a way to access the speed cam options using this navcore?

There are no config files or folders anywhere on the SD Card except a TomTom-Cfg folder with only ...
Read more : Need Help With Speed cams on Truck Map | Views : 2675 | Replies : 3

Easyusetools problem

A very naive questions: after finishing the above steps, (I assume that the device does not have to be connected to the computer when running Easyusetools, correct me if not so), do I simply copy the folder of map to the device (I have a GO 910) and restart?

I read somewhere that I have to patch the device before using the cracked map. When and how do I patch the device?
Read more : Easyusetools problem | Views : 3722 | Replies : 1

tmc cable

go520 with truck map etc , the traffic system cable worked till last week then cant seem to get it to connect. it does not show up on screen, any ideas how to check/fix this problem.
thanks guys:D
Read more : tmc cable | Views : 2681 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162518 • Total topics 17234 • Total members 661451