It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:35 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

End of an era?

Now that TomTom doesn't support The older devices That Run, nc 9xx
or lower, does this mean that mapnumber 1015 is the latest map We will ever get on?
If so, Thank you all Who Made this Possible
Read more : End of an era? | Views : 1022 | Replies : 1

Go Live problem

Hi can anyone give some advice please. My device has rebooted itself and is now stuck on the Afrikaans language screen at the new install screen. It was working before with uk map etc, I haven’t updated anything, now it won’t let me go any further. I formatted and copied my back up to the SD card, but it still won’t work. Any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks.
Read more : Go Live problem | Views : 2075 | Replies : 17

Device keeps on rebooting after 90 seconds

Hi,

I've recently updated my XXL with map UK & ROI 1015.9104 and updated the GPSQuickfix file from TT Home.
The map appeared OK and I was able to prepare a route (A to B). However, the device can no longer find a GPS signal. After 90 seconds, it reboots. The same thing happens over & over again.
I'm using Navcore 9.510.

I tried resetting it by holding down the power button when switching on. ...
Read more : Device keeps on rebooting after 90 seconds | Views : 1124 | Replies : 1

Renault tomtom

Hi, i have loose my sd card of my tomtom carminate, i need a help if it possible to create a new program for my car.
Read more : Renault tomtom | Views : 4833 | Replies : 13

GO700 problem

I have 9.510 working on my GO700 with Benelux 1015.9104 but when I navigate to a new address it start-up in 3D screen which is very dark and I only can see the arrow with the road but nothing beside the road.
When I swich over to 2D then it works fine.
I try to change the mapcolors but that does not work.
What do I wrong or what can be wrong ?
Read more : GO700 problem | Views : 2377 | Replies : 8

TomTom Home Problem

Hi Guy's, Anyone having problems with TomTom Home? When I try to update my TomTom XL it keeps coming up Cannot modify properties of a WrappedNative? any idea what could be wrong :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Read more : TomTom Home Problem | Views : 1617 | Replies : 1

Custom Startup Image on FW 10.0+ TomToms?

I know this is possible on the newer TomToms because I saw it on an ex-rental TomTom START 52.

What I want to ask is, how do you go about modifying the Startup Image?

Also, you can transfer custom POI files (ov2 format) to the newer TomToms using TomTom MyDrive Route Planner, but how do you delete them as there are no obvious options to do this in Route Planner?
Read more : Custom Startup Image on FW 10.0+ TomToms? | Views : 1344 | Replies : 0

New software for older devices?

Hi all,

So, I own 2 TomTom's the first one is TomTom Starter 52, which has got the fantastic look, I love it and the second one is TomTom XL.
I was thinking if it would be possible to update the software of XL somehow (not officially as I know this is not possible). So, is there any way to do it? Does anyone of you here know how if it is possible?

Thanks in ...
Read more : New software for older devices? | Views : 1400 | Replies : 7

problem tomtom card language ucraine

hello i write you to know jai download map europe 10.15.9104
and I would like to know how to do it so that the city and the way does not speak any more in Russian while I am in France is what you have an idea so that I can do a manipulation on my gps I thank you for your help or it may be a card error and will not happen again for ...
Read more : problem tomtom card language ucraine | Views : 1081 | Replies : 2

TomTom One N14644 Canada 310

I currently have -

DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v8)
DeviceSerialNumber=PHxxxxxxxxxx
BootLoaderVersion=55011
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=USA_and_Canada
CurrentMapVersion=835.2423

Map(s):
J:\USA_and_Canada\

Storage:
Size 977MB, Free 35MB

I would like to update the maps if possible and considering the Eastern US Canada - 1015.9156 map. If I follow the chart correctly this map should run on the device. I could very well be wrong and would appreciate any advice.

My question is when I install the new maps do I basically ...
Read more : TomTom One N14644 Canada 310 | Views : 1922 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162629 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662293