It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:17 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Maps 1005 - say dont work on my gps

Hi, my gps Tomtom 1Ex00 has App 9.430, i download "Europe 1GB West 1005 8819". Chart say that is compatible, i update the map and activate with fastactivate but when i turn on gps say that the map its not compatible. The message say "You cant use this map on this equipment Europe 1GB West 101483"...
The message say that the map i copy to the gps is Europe 1GB West 101483 instead of "Europe ...
Read more : Maps 1005 - say dont work on my gps | Views : 1273 | Replies : 12

Better config than TT V7.910 SW on a MIO device with WIN CE

Is there a better config than TT V7.910 SW on a MIO device with WIN CE V5.0 available?

I have for some 5 years TT software V 7.910 (Dutch) with Windows CE V 5.0 (2004) on a MIO device (M315 and S305 with SD card). GPS control progr. v1.20.
RAM 35,7 MB.
ROM (flash) 1,79 GB. + SD card.

It works great, but time sync does not work automatically in winter/summer change and after reset. ...
Read more : Better config than TT V7.910 SW on a MIO device with WIN CE | Views : 921 | Replies : 1

tomtom xl on very old map

good afternoon all
i hope everyone is well
i have an a tomtom xl on the following version :navcore app 9.510.1234792.2
western-europe map v910.4956
its the tomtom without the sd card and is limited to 2gb internal storage

i have tried to update maps and use fastactivate
i get the following message map not found or something similar
i have spent hours on this
please please can anyone help
Read more : tomtom xl on very old map | Views : 1105 | Replies : 7

Update TomTom Go Live 750

I have got hold of an old TomTom Go Live 750 and the navcore and map on it are quite old...
was going to update it to navcore 9.510 and UK & Ireland map 1005.8763, Just wondered would be best to install navcore and map on the internal memory or on a micro sd card or on both, which would run quickest/smoothest?
Read more : Update TomTom Go Live 750 | Views : 1272 | Replies : 2

Custom Car Icons

Hi everyone!

I thought I would add something back to this community by uploading some of the custom icons I have made.

The zip contains faces, characters, symbols etc. which can be used instead of a car icon.

Simply extract and copy the files to your "art" > "cars" folder.

Hopefully they can be of fun to some people :lol:

Download link: ...
Read more : Custom Car Icons | Views : 988 | Replies : 0

MP3 on tomtom navigator!

Hello,
I have a car radio with Wince 5 and Tomtom navigator 7.
Is it possible to make an MP3 file and read them with Tomtom?
I know we can transfer MP3s to the map and play them with Tomtom.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Read more : MP3 on tomtom navigator! | Views : 909 | Replies : 0

TomTom Carminat - Renault Koleos 2010 - No longer supoorted

Hi all,
Some while back (2016) we bought a 2010 Renault Koleos with the TomTom Carminat system installed. It had the original map set which only took it upto 2010.
We were shocked to find that Renault had only ever produced 1 update for this DVD-Rom based system which was for 2011-2015 ... but this was useless as it did not cover our area of Spain in any detail. Renault further commented that they were ...
Read more : TomTom Carminat - Renault Koleos 2010 - No longer supoorted | Views : 1198 | Replies : 1

TomTom 5150 Pro Truck Problem

Hello everybody, I have a problem with this device. TomTom starts with logo of truck, then restart many times. Restoring software in TT my drive connect does not work. The device initiates a connection with the program, but there is no progress. Please help.
Read more : TomTom 5150 Pro Truck Problem | Views : 1174 | Replies : 3

Tom Tom One New Edition

Hi,

I'm a complete noob and after some guidance, my mom needs to take my dad the hospital next week and dug out an old sat nav and I have been tasked to make sure it is up to date etc.

Ideally I just want the latest UK maps installed the device info is

Device AK5SC BAHS2
App 7.903 (9183/081205) OS:2344
29MB RAM (free 7.5MB)
GPS v1.21, Boot 5.0500
Map UK v660.1199
There is a ...
Read more : Tom Tom One New Edition | Views : 1336 | Replies : 6

TomTom Start 62

Hello all.

Is it even possible to access this navigator via File Explorer?
I want to install few voice packs there but I cannot get File Explorer open.
I even got SD card for it but no luck. Any advise for this?
Read more : TomTom Start 62 | Views : 1020 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162626 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662284