It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:40 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Unable to switch to another map

I've just added a new map to my trusty old TT XL w/1GB capacity running Navcore 8.083. So now I've got two maps (UK & IRE and Eastern Europe loaded) and have successfully run latest version of FastActivate. When I try to switch from UK to the other map, the unit only offers the current,UK map. I've got other maps and previously have been able to successfully switch between these so I am somewhat confused. ...
Read more : Unable to switch to another map | Views : 1114 | Replies : 5

Can a Go 6000 be hacked?

Tomtom go 6000 can be hacked?
Thanks
Read more : Can a Go 6000 be hacked? | Views : 1577 | Replies : 7

TomTom Truck on XL ?

Hi, i have a camper and a normal TomTom XL GPS.
Is there a way to put Truck on it or to change the menu where i can adjust the measures ?

Thank you !
Read more : TomTom Truck on XL ? | Views : 1175 | Replies : 6

Having issues with tt one v8

Having the hardest of times with this old tt one. The us and Canada maps don't fit on this so had to use Canada Alaska maps.Eve tried the 1 gig version but not enough space and no sd card slot.Keep getting and incomplete maps error dct and have come to understand that it means there are no meta for this map. my question is how do I know which Canada Alaska maps have a meta? ...
Read more : Having issues with tt one v8 | Views : 934 | Replies : 1

TomTom XL Live IQ Routes Problem

I have problems with TomTom XL Live IQ Routes model.
When I put another Navcore e.g. 9510 on the TomTom the display is scrolling and will not stop.
Afterwards it is very tricky to make contact via the USB cable to see and change the internal 2Gb memory.
At last I could write back the backup I made before.
Annyone known with this problem?

Mod Note:
Separate topic created as this issue has nothing to ...
Read more : TomTom XL Live IQ Routes Problem | Views : 1054 | Replies : 3

Red X on TomTom One XL

Hello All.

I've been trying to fix my TomTom XL for a week now and nothing seem to work.
I have no backup of the device and I've formated the drive now three times. Been in contact with TomTom support and nothing seem to work.
Tried downloading different NavCores and no luck. Even TomTom Home cannot identify the GPS anymore. Is there anything i could try to get it to load and/or identify on TomTom ...
Read more : Red X on TomTom One XL | Views : 1176 | Replies : 10

tomtom rds-tmc traffic receiver

im thinking of buying a tomtom rds-tmc traffic receiver .can anybody confirm or deny ,if it works with truck maps
im using 9.702 navcore and 991 europe truck map .don't want to blow £25 to find it will not work .got 2 tomtoms (1 as backup) a 530 and a 730
cheers guys :023:
Read more : tomtom rds-tmc traffic receiver | Views : 1137 | Replies : 4

Update TT ONE V2

Hi all,
I try to upgrade and update my TT ONE V2 with new map/Navcore and more Flash SDCard.
Actually i have 256MB SDcard and it's too small for a new map.
I read this topic : viewtopic.php?f=81&t=19635&p=160748&hilit=TT+ONE+2nd#p160748
But any link are death and i can't load map ...
here is my ttgo.bif file :
TomTomGo
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v3)
DeviceSerialNumber=E2xxxxxxxx
DeviceUniqueID=AKxxxxxxxx
RamDiskVersion=20081205
BootLoaderVersion=50500
LinuxVersion=2344
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903
ApplicationVersion=9183
UserLanguage=Français ...
Read more : Update TT ONE V2 | Views : 1496 | Replies : 5

[Solved] Need Tomtom one 3 edition last French map working

hey all

this the first i write for any question here.

I need help please about 3 edition Tomtom one.

actually my map is French 960.7075 for tomtom one 3rd NAVCORE 8.010

memory inside is 512 Mb.

What is the new map that my Tomtom can play because the staff of Tomtom said that is finish :022:

What is number for french map only ?
THX for ...
Read more : [Solved] Need Tomtom one 3 edition last French map working | Views : 2428 | Replies : 18

New to Tom Tom Go 500

Hello Everybody,

I`m new user of TomTom Go 500/510, I`m looking for a download and install European maps to my GPS, but i get stuck which map version the working with my device, and how to install.

Thanks
Read more : New to Tom Tom Go 500 | Views : 1220 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162618 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662273