It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:43 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom One 3rd Edition: To update from ground up help please

Hello everyone!

I've browsed this forum for a few weeks, and with all the topics about navcores, compatible maps for navcores etc. My head is going around in circles. Frankly, I know nothing about what to do to have a bang up to date tomtom. I know how to do stuff with my computer but having had my Tomtom One 3rd Edition since 2005, I kept putting off the £40 update for years, and now ...
Read more : Tomtom One 3rd Edition: To update from ground up help please | Views : 1731 | Replies : 7

Help tomtom go50

How can i install a map on tomtom go50 and radars

thanks in advance for your help!!!
Read more : Help tomtom go50 | Views : 1096 | Replies : 1

Go920: replacing old map by new map.

I want to replace my old map (Europe 965.7250) by a new one (Europe 990.8306), but most importantly, retaining all the POIs, Favourites, voices (LoquendoTTS), schemes, skins, sounds, safety cameras, preferences, and so on.
Last time I did a map upgrade it took ages. If I remember correctly, that new map overwrote many of the files/folders that I'd built-up over the months (including the ones I've mentioned above). That meant I had to laboriously copy ...
Read more : Go920: replacing old map by new map. | Views : 1282 | Replies : 3

TT go 720 bosnia map ?

Hello guys,
ich search the map for easteurop ( Bosnia and Herzegovina ) .

My TT ist the Go720
Program/Navigator 8.351
Patch format version 2.4
App Version Number: 8351
AppVersion: 9982

can anyone help me to find the right map ?

Thank you

greetz
Read more : TT go 720 bosnia map ? | Views : 1176 | Replies : 3

Stuttering

Hi,

Has anyone been having problems with TomTom stuttering?

A few occasions I have noticed navigation directions given by TomTom have been stuttering, not every occasion, just a few times. Is it normal, or is mine playing silly buggers?

Cheers
Read more : Stuttering | Views : 1451 | Replies : 11

TomTom Canada map slow compared to Incar Nav

Just returned from driving in Alberta and luckily the hire firm gave me a car with Incar Nav.

My TomTom with the Canadian map despite running from a SD card, was slow. As the route map and instructions were behind, meaning I passed the turning before being told or shown. Although on the main transcontinental highway was not a problem as turnings are every 20 miles etc, but in City it was slow in comparison ...
Read more : TomTom Canada map slow compared to Incar Nav | Views : 1296 | Replies : 5

go530 will not boot

My Go 530 is stuck on start screen.Tomtom drums on start,tomtom screen and flashing drive for approx 5 secs and then just sits on start screen with device picture, pc and Mac recognise internal drive but tom-tom home does not. tried universal install after clear flash but cannot get past start screen. Any ideas?
Read more : go530 will not boot | Views : 1407 | Replies : 1

TT Go Live - Florida Toll POI

Hello,

I wonder if anyone could kindly assist.

I am trying to find out if there is such a thing as a POI for the toll roads in Florida USA. I believe that the TT may notify if approaching a toll, but would be really helpful if they could be seen on the map.

Many tanks in advance for any help.
Read more : TT Go Live - Florida Toll POI | Views : 1076 | Replies : 2

TomTom One v2 with SD Truck nav problem

Hi everobody. Great site you have here. I am having a problem with an old TT One V2. The BL is 55128 NC 9700 with the latest Truck Maps. The following happens when i configurate the TT. Chosing the vehicle profile and then closing the menu when i go back to the menu again to choose another vehicle the icon is gone and the only way to get it backis to go back to factory ...
Read more : TomTom One v2 with SD Truck nav problem | Views : 1254 | Replies : 0

Installed 990 map... lost traffic.

GO720 9.510

Went from USA_Canada 950_6492 (internal memory) to 990_8305 (on SD card).

Is there something I forgot to "activate" to get traffic working again?

The traffic icon never changes from the blinking arrow. Been waiting for almost a week now, clear skies, 1 hr commuting time.

FWIW I unplugged the antenna and it did give me a warning, so at least it recognizes the antenna.
Read more : Installed 990 map... lost traffic. | Views : 1669 | Replies : 14

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162618 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662273