It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:39 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_990_8306 error

Hi all, I am trying to update my maps on my TT ONE and TT one xl with United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_990_8306 but when I try to crack with last FastActivate I get wot appears to be an error on map. Has anyone had probs with this map ,many thxs
Read more : United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_990_8306 error | Views : 1165 | Replies : 2

How to move a map folder from SD to internal memory?

GO720

I have 2 maps installed, one internal, and one on SD card.

I would like to swap their locations - hoping that the one I use more often would give better performance when installed internally.

Is it as simple as swapping the 2 map folders? Or does something else need to be done?

Also, when I'm in the "Select Map" section of the options - I would like to change the names shown for ...
Read more : How to move a map folder from SD to internal memory? | Views : 1370 | Replies : 7

After a new tomtom but which one??

I've read about not being able to "patch" etc on the newer models and some don't come with an SD slot anyway so I'm lost as to which models to look at.

I use a sat nav for my job as a hgv driver so have been using truck maps on an SD card in an old unit which is slowly giving up on me so looking for a new unit. Not keen on forking ...
Read more : After a new tomtom but which one?? | Views : 1270 | Replies : 1

GO 720 reboot

Hello every body !
First, sorry for my English.
I have a problem with my device GO 720.
Yesterday, I put NC 9.510 and a new map Central Europe 990_8306 on my SD card . I've patched with fastactivate (point 2 and 3).
Problem, the device reboot and reboot and reboot.
I've tried with another map ( 985_8155) and it's the same.
On my SD card, I've a older map 920.5241 and with this one ...
Read more : GO 720 reboot | Views : 1384 | Replies : 5

Newbie Question TomTom Go 520 M2 2007

Hi Folks

Kinda newbie in all this but here what I want to do, I want to update the old Tomtom to the most recent maps I can, and also take the unit to the USA with me on holiday this year, can this be done? or am I wasting my time with such an old unit? I have a class 10 micro SD and adapter and what I was looking to do is put ...
Read more : Newbie Question TomTom Go 520 M2 2007 | Views : 4194 | Replies : 36

TomTom Start 62 Nav 990.

Map Europe for TT Start 62??

I dont find the map of europe for my new START 62

Can you help me thank you
Read more : TomTom Start 62 Nav 990. | Views : 1341 | Replies : 1

Can't get XXL to work

Hello!

I have TomTom XXL. I can't get anything to work. It either says that no map found or just hangs in "TomTom" screen, depending what i try.
Could anyone confirm that i'm using the right files?
-Universal Navcore installer: "9.510 for the XL series"
-Europe_north_985.8155_installer
-latest FastActivate

-First i format the device, then install the Navcore, copy ttgo.bif from backup, then install maps, and then select 1, 2 and 3 from FastActivate. It results ...
Read more : Can't get XXL to work | Views : 1855 | Replies : 12

Loop of TOMTOM ONE after patching

Good afternoon,
I'm quite new in this forum.
I've read many tutorials about the upgrade of TOMTOM Navcore/Maps.
I have a question to ask because I didn't find something like that in the forum.

I have a TOMTOM ONE without internal memory, only SD memory available (Version 1 ?) and 32 MB RAM
It was working using 4 GB SD with Navcore 8.544(1836/091016) operatyng system 367764,Boot 5.5136 and map "Western_And_Central_Europe_880.3810"

Now I used a new ...
Read more : Loop of TOMTOM ONE after patching | Views : 1640 | Replies : 2

Change my Tomtom IQ route XL

Hi all,

I have a tomtom XL IQ route with europe card. I have a problem with my tactil pad, charger is out of order and the size of memory is too small. Less 2Go.

I would like to change my tomtom.
What model I can choose ? I look for with screen 5" or 6", memory card and simply update like XL IQ route.
Read more : Change my Tomtom IQ route XL | Views : 1562 | Replies : 2

No map

Hi.
It is not the first time I update my map.
But, it is the first time I don't see the map.
Please let me know what I did wrong.
Thanks

ttgo.bif:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL
DeviceSerialNumber=L1xxxxxxxxxx
BootLoaderVersion=53026
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0

Map(s):