It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:26 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TT XL turn on straight away

Hi guys,

Is there any way the TT XL turn on straight away when I start the car? I would like the TT XL turns on automatically. :bs_quesexclaim:

Thanks in-advance
Read more : TT XL turn on straight away | Views : 1357 | Replies : 1

FRENCH ANTILLES

Hello

I find méta for French Antilles 980 7901 or French Antilles 971 7520

Thanks
Read more : FRENCH ANTILLES | Views : 1332 | Replies : 1

Which map is the best for my device

I am losing my mind downloading different maps and navcores. .. So I have TT One XL 30 series v9 w/NO sd card slot.
NC 8.083 ( 9669/090817 ) : Boot Loader 5.5136 and have map USA and Canada 875.3675 in it..Yes it hasn't been updated in quite a while.
I have installed NC 9.510 for the 32 mb xl. Have downloaded many maps that I found for my TT that work in it with ...
Read more : Which map is the best for my device | Views : 1388 | Replies : 3

TomTom XL Classic

Hi guy's, I'm new here and wanted to ask your help for my problem. I have a TT XL Classic for several years now and recently bought a second hand TT Start 25, thinking to have a newer device, so I can get newer maps by updating it. Just tonight I found out that I can't hack this device, so I'm looking for a way to hack the XL in order to use newer maps. ...
Read more : TomTom XL Classic | Views : 11533 | Replies : 62

Deleted Navcore/OS. Read this-it may help

Just deleted my navcore or one of the files on One XL 30 series w/boot 5.5136 and navcore 8.083. I held down on/off button to restart it , but didn't work. I tried a few times , and still the same - went to splash screen and stopped. So connected to usb on the front of computer. Restarted , still nothing. Connected to rear panel of the computer where all the rest of the usb's ...
Read more : Deleted Navcore/OS. Read this-it may help | Views : 1212 | Replies : 0

tomtom 720

Hi all I have the 720 with navcore 9.510 running uk and republic of Ireland v950.6492
I have downloaded and tried to activate United Kingdom and ROI 980.7895 with no luck on activation dct error in map will this map work on my system or is it im doing something wrong

cheers
should I rermove old map first
Read more : tomtom 720 | Views : 1064 | Replies : 2

Another noob with an old nav!

Hi all,

I've been given a TT One 3rd edition UK & Ireland with 2007 mapping - trying to update it as it to help SWMBO stop getting lost.....

Lurked a bit first but looks a great site so I've signed-up.

First thing - can I stop the auto-pop-up of these infolinks that cover my screen!?

Cheers,

A
Read more : Another noob with an old nav! | Views : 2050 | Replies : 2

tom tom one v3 1 gb

I have allready updated several times all kind off tomtom's.
Now im running windows 10 on my laptop, and the fast activate doesnt work well.
When i run it as administrator, the screen pops up, and goes away.
Tried several navcores, and also different maps, and still the same problem.
Tried it on a different laptop also, windows 8, the same problem.
It was always a piece off cake, but im struggling with this one ...
Read more : tom tom one v3 1 gb | Views : 1226 | Replies : 7

xl ni4644

hi all I have a tomtom xl n14644 with v8.833 navcore when I connect to tom tom home I get a warning about its age and it say I cannot update maps or buy maps is there anything I can do to enable me to upgrade it

thanks
Read more : xl ni4644 | Views : 1286 | Replies : 7

Which type to buying a new Tom Tom

Hello,

So if the subject displayed i will buy a brand new Tom Tom device in The Netherlands.
But i know that the Tom Tom start versions can't be updated without the TomTom site.
So which new types are updateble without the TomTom site?

Hopefully there someone have an answer for me.

Thanks for spending time to this topic.

Grtz Freddy
Read more : Which type to buying a new Tom Tom | Views : 1483 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162617 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662263