It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:34 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

help for navcore

Hi, I am new with TOMTOM.
I know how to instal garmin, igo, Sygic etc but i don't know TomTom.
I found this table in this forum Image and i saw I must know navcore version.
I don't know what is navcore and how can I find version number?

my device is:

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v8)
BootLoaderVersion=55019
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8014
ApplicationVersion=9372
CurrentMap=DE_AT_CH_and_Eastern_Europe
CurrentMapVersion=725.1905
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...
Read more : help for navcore | Views : 1227 | Replies : 1

TomTom GO 530 navcore

I am using navcore 9.510 in my GO 530. Is that the best one?
Read more : TomTom GO 530 navcore | Views : 1652 | Replies : 1

Rescue Bricked TomTom One Xl

Hello I've a TomTom One XL (64mb RAM, 1GB internal) that seems bricked. I can not start it normally only to Black info screen. Any help?

I does not turn on, only long press the button and black info screen.

Attached Black info screen:
Read more : Rescue Bricked TomTom One Xl | Views : 4438 | Replies : 32

tomtom 720 upgrade help

got this tomtom 720 running old maps want to upgrade ,its been a while i did any upgrade if someone can freshen my memory how to do it and what is the latest navcore ,i have downloaded the latest Europe maps 960.756 .
have backed up my tomtom internal hard drive as per the tutorial .
1)i want the best out of this tomtom like lane guidence and etc etc.
2)i want to put the ...
Read more : tomtom 720 upgrade help | Views : 2705 | Replies : 17

LIve Services & Patched Device

Hi,

Can anyone assist please. I have a TT Go 750 Live and am looking to renew the Live services on it (UK). I have since put on a patched 965 Map and 9.54 Navcore. Can i just update as it is or will it fail as my TT has been patched?

any advice gratefully received.

Thanks
Read more : LIve Services & Patched Device | Views : 1259 | Replies : 3

TT One hangs on asking Language

Hi there,
Wanted t upgrade my TTOne 3rd edition 1GB with bootloader 5.5022 en NC 9510 with the latest Western US and Canada map 965.7280
First I've made a backup
Then I've tried to upgrade it but after a 15sec reset the displaytext said "You can't use this map on this device".
Then I've copied the back up back to the TT but after starting up it hangs on asking language. When I touch the ...
Read more : TT One hangs on asking Language | Views : 4026 | Replies : 41

How to tell if updated postcodes have 'taken' ?

I've just updated my WinCE type Nav running 7.910 Navcore to use the latest UK maps and I've also followed the instructions to put the latest postcodes file on there, ('zip' file in the root of the SDcard).

How can I tell whether the updated postcodes have taken effect ? I tried searching for postcodes of new housing estates to see if they were in there, but it's not proving conclusive !

Cheers !
Read more : How to tell if updated postcodes have 'taken' ? | Views : 2314 | Replies : 20

Error 148 - TT services

HI,
I wondered if anyone can help please. I have a TT Go Live 750 (UK Map - patched) and i have suddenly had a Error 148 occur. I have live services for about another month. I have tried resetting, taking all files off and reinstalling Navcore 9.54.2 (by Downunder). I have also used the TT clear flash tool. I now don't appear to have an MCC/MNC number. I have tried flight mode on and ...
Read more : Error 148 - TT services | Views : 1244 | Replies : 3

Latest FastActivate Query

Hi,
I was checking META Codes 965/966 and found Meta Code that I've been looking for. When I went to All New Maps 965/966 the map to which that Meta Code relates to is not available.

My query.
Does the latest FastActivate contain the new Meta code even though the map has not been posted?

Thanks
Read more : Latest FastActivate Query | Views : 2455 | Replies : 2

Latest Australian Map

I was looking at TomTom Map update centre. Australia map still not available. Seems like every other country (except some) in the known world has been updated except Australia.

TomTom's map contractors must be slack, yep, its a big country, but still there's more than one car doing the rounds

Bondyz99
Read more : Latest Australian Map | Views : 1539 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162608 • Total topics 17243 • Total members 662227