It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:32 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

maps wont install

im trying to patch uk maps 950_6493 but I keep getting dct err I think the meta data missing can anyone help
Read more : maps wont install | Views : 1398 | Replies : 3

One XL Map Help. [Solved]

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a little help updating my One XL (32MB) with an external HCSD card (2GB). I've searched the site and have not been able to find the solution. My issue is the device boots and I can see it is running the installed Navcore (9.170). I can adjust the volume and see the satellite and charging status but as soon as I tap the map area of the screen it just ...
Read more : One XL Map Help. [Solved] | Views : 1567 | Replies : 3

TOM TOM GO 730 Please advise where the chart for navcores is

Hi,

I have a tom tom it is a GO 730 model and I need to install the navcore from scratch as I can't find the original SD card with the navcore on it. I have looked and looked and I can't seem to find the chart that shows which up to date Navcore will work on this device.

My details of the device are

DeviceName=TomTom GO 730
DeviceVersionHW=GO 730
DeviceSerialNumber=J4xxxxxxxxxx
BootLoaderVersion=55128
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
ApplicationVersion=1234792.1
CurrentMap=United_Kingdom_and_Repuplic_Ireland_900.4602 ...
Read more : TOM TOM GO 730 Please advise where the chart for navcores is | Views : 1658 | Replies : 4

New Version of TT Home

TT Home version 2.9.8.3722 is now available.
Read more : New Version of TT Home | Views : 1081 | Replies : 0

new maps

I have found new maps for my tot tom but when I click on the link I get all different pages pop up I cant seem to find where to download maps
Read more : new maps | Views : 970 | Replies : 6

Maps for Tomtom XL [Solved]

HI!
I'm updating my TOMTOM XL navcore and map western Europe.
I already upgraded the navcore and everything works. Now i put the map and it says that cant handle that map.
Please someone know what maps are compatible with my TomTom XL.

Regards
Read more : Maps for Tomtom XL [Solved] | Views : 1743 | Replies : 3

Problem with fast activate

I bought an used car which came with a TomTom navigation system built-in, but upon turning it on, an error occured that the map had to be updated. I read the SD card into the computer and installed the TomTom software but it didn't register that I even have a map on my card. When I try to activate the FastActivate.exe, which was last updated on the 2 of September 2013, it says that I ...
Read more : Problem with fast activate | Views : 1409 | Replies : 3

Voices stop working after GPS signal is obtained

Hello, everyone.

I'm having some strange problems with my TomTom One XL.

I installed the 9.510 32 MB version of the NavCore on both, SD and internal memory, and the computer voices work on the internal memory (doesn't matter if there is GPS signal or not) but when running from the SD, the voices stop working as soon as it gets a GPS signal. Tried searching for the solution but didn't find anything.

Map used ...
Read more : Voices stop working after GPS signal is obtained | Views : 1115 | Replies : 2

help maps morocoo

maps Morocco plzz
TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v8)
BootLoaderVersion=55136
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8083
ApplicationVersion=9669
CurrentMap=Western_Europe_1GB
CurrentMapVersion=835.2420
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...
Read more : help maps morocoo | Views : 975 | Replies : 1

Tomtom Wince Ce 6.0 HELP

hi i need some help if possible.
i am a bit new in wince ce Navigator 7.910 (9185). after a few houres lokingo to update my car radio gps system, i managed to do almost everithing.
the problem is after i start the device whit tt7navigador.exe, the tomtom logo aperars on screen and after comes the map (silver color) looking for gps signal, normal, i think. but after around 10 seconds the gps turns off. ...
Read more : Tomtom Wince Ce 6.0 HELP | Views : 2564 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162605 • Total topics 17242 • Total members 662196