It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:18 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Xxl not searching postcode or calculating route

Hi
I have just bought a XXL Classic from eBay with truck map installed.
But when searching for postcodes it freezes and restarts.Also if I select the address it freezes on calculating the route.

Can anyone help.

TomTom XXL Classic Series

Device XXXXX XXXXX

App 9.702.1512362.1, OS 1114405
Mas/2014)

64 MB mM (Free 21.2 MB)

GPS v1.20, Boot 5.5282

nf mark nf469- 12/29, 12/30, 12/34 to 12/42
Map Europe_TRUCK 950 6551' v950. 6551
Language English ...
Read more : Xxl not searching postcode or calculating route | Views : 1368 | Replies : 10

Can Not Install Map

Here is my GPS Information
ttgo.bif:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v3)
DeviceSerialNumber=E2xxxxxxxxxx
BootLoaderVersion=50500
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9170
ApplicationVersion=734651.2
CurrentMap=North_America_2GB
CurrentMapVersion=870.3406

Map(s):
M:\USA_Canada_920_5241\

Storage:
Size 1912MB, Free 58MB

I downloaded USA Canada 950.48 automatic installer RARs and clicked on the exe file and set my drive that the GPS was connected to. The files extracted and copied but no DCT file was made and the map would not work. I previously deleted my old map folder and left everything else ...
Read more : Can Not Install Map | Views : 1491 | Replies : 4

map 950.6491 is not working with TT XL HELP PLEASE!!

Hello,
I downloaded the map
Australia_950.6491 on my tomtom_xl and when I switch on the tomtom I have a message in red telling me that my device does not work with map australia. So can you help me please
my current version is as below
DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=XL
BootLoaderVersion=55274
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
ApplicationVersion=1234792.2
CurrentMap=Australia
CurrentMapVersion=870.3406
Thank you for your help.
Read more : map 950.6491 is not working with TT XL HELP PLEASE!! | Views : 1328 | Replies : 3

Filefactory Problem [Solved]

Hi
I get into filefactory press the slow download button
comes up connecting and thats it, can stay like that for hours saying connecting
its not downloading anything any help please
Read more : Filefactory Problem [Solved] | Views : 1394 | Replies : 5

One XL - set/change time [Solved]

Hi there,

I've set up my One XL with 9.510 and Aus maps. All working well, but I can't figure out how to set the time correctly! I ignored the time setting when I first powered up, and I simply cannot find a way to change it! What am I missing here - it's driving me nuts! Does it take it from the GPS time zone or something?

TIA ...
Read more : One XL - set/change time [Solved] | Views : 1261 | Replies : 3

Go 720 - North_America_2GB [Solved]

Hi all,

After replacing a failed touch screen on my Go 720, I of course want to bring the map up to date. Its been a few years since the last time I did this and the map I normally use called "North_America_2GB", is no where to be found. I did consult the map chart to find which map I should use however I tried two so far with no success (of course using the ...
Read more : Go 720 - North_America_2GB [Solved] | Views : 1506 | Replies : 6

xxl working ok but tomtom home says problem with map [Solved]

i managed to get a xxl classic of ebay cheap i have updated the navcore using tomtom home up to version 9.510 (it wont go any higher)
downloaded the new map europe west 950.6492 got it all to work but when i connect it to home it says (problem with map. you cant use this map on this device) i have patched home. i have serched the forum but cannot find a answer any help ...
Read more : xxl working ok but tomtom home says problem with map [Solved] | Views : 1713 | Replies : 6

TomTom XL IQ routes help!

Hello everyone!

Last 2 days i´ve been trying to get my TomTom XL IQ routes map updated. I thought i found the right map (TT Europe 1GB South 950.6544) and the fastactivate with it but a error with Integrated_meta came up.. it could't update it.. Also manually i wouldn't succeed. Tried everything! But this tomtom is so slow and takes hours to copy files to it! So now im making a new start, format the ...
Read more : TomTom XL IQ routes help! | Views : 4162 | Replies : 18

Can Install TomTom Truck on TT Start 25?

I have a tomtom start 25, can i install Truck on this gps? Thanks
Read more : Can Install TomTom Truck on TT Start 25? | Views : 1420 | Replies : 1

Tom Tom 910 Noob Instructions

Hello there,

I just got a Tom Tom Go 910 yesturday, last updated in 2007, and I want to update it with the latest maps. I looked around the forum to find some info/tutorials for this device, at beginners level, but all link are down, 2012 old. If anyone knows a link with a tutorial to explain the steps and software needed, please post. It would be nice to revive this old device.

Here is ...
Read more : Tom Tom 910 Noob Instructions | Views : 1235 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162605 • Total topics 17242 • Total members 662196