It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:33 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Unable to patch/activate map(s) on TT GO 710

Hi folks,

Firstly I apologise if this is in wrong section but here goes....

I have a TT GO 710 and using Downunder35m's UNCI and followed instructions given.I installed 32mb version.
I'm confident the install went accordingly as the 8GB card works and is recognised using TT HOME.
However easytools can't patch the map therefore I get no .dct file and a message saying wrong device ID symbols - device code wrong written and latest ...
Read more : Unable to patch/activate map(s) on TT GO 710 | Views : 1747 | Replies : 8

western Europe [Solved]

the 915_5074 western europe has part 1 not working in the download section, can anyone help please
Read more : western Europe [Solved] | Views : 1520 | Replies : 8

tomtom start maps+software available???

Hello,

Are there maps and software for the tomtom start live?
Because it haves an micro-sd expansion slot, so i think i can use it for software like navcore and a complete europe map???
And is it fast to control it?, i have now a tomtom go710, but it haves it years, getting slow etd/../..

Edited by:
tendriver
Super Mod

Pix not needed
Read more : tomtom start maps+software available??? | Views : 1588 | Replies : 7

tomtom 820 Memory Card Problem

hi

im wondering if anyone can help I just got hold of a tomtom 820
installed a new memory card was asked to format it which I did now when I put it back into pc
to add new navcore and maps it just says memory card full format it in computer will allow me to add files but as soon as I put it back in the 820 it says need to format card ...
Read more : tomtom 820 Memory Card Problem | Views : 1459 | Replies : 2

tomtom xxl freezes at time then keeps re booting

Hi all newbie here please be patient.
I have an old xxl with iq routes. Unfortunately I didn’t make a back up from new.
When I turn it on it asks you to select country etc but when it gets to the time it freezes then reboots
And starts again. It started a while back when on holiday I think there was a voltage spike as I was towing our caravan
at the time and ...
Read more : tomtom xxl freezes at time then keeps re booting | Views : 1731 | Replies : 9

Had to ask for help TT XL [Solved]

Hi there,

I had to come and ask for help, please either help me or point me in the right direction as my TT is lying next to me with a sad face :022:

1) Took a complete backup of the TT, wiped it clean
2) Updated my TT XL navcore using downunders universal navcore installer and chose the "9.510 for the XL series", downloaded the cab ...
Read more : Had to ask for help TT XL [Solved] | Views : 2888 | Replies : 18

latest map one xl [Solved}

Hello,
wat is the latest central end western europe map for one xl?
current: appl: 8.562
boot : 5.5022
map : v 865.3245
Read more : latest map one xl [Solved} | Views : 1526 | Replies : 6

Renault carminat tomtom no maps found

Hi I purchased from ebay a european maps sd card for my 2010 Renault megane which has the non live tomtom carminat.It registered my cars details but shows no maps .
I have checked the card and the new sd card has registered my vehicles id and device code the same as my original uk card. The seller ,unfortunately he is from Germany, so communication is difficult, assures me that the card was new and ...
Read more : Renault carminat tomtom no maps found | Views : 4691 | Replies : 9

Installing TomTom on Binatone G500

Hi,

I`m trying to install TomTom on Binatone G500. I have TomTom 3rd Edition working on 2 other TomToms one a A430 an the other a B430. It works/loads perfect on these TomToms but this G500 will not bootup in to TomTom, It just loads up the Binatone software. I`ve tried to copy everything I have off my other working TomToms onto a new 2GB MicroSD card but it will not work. The same card ...
Read more : Installing TomTom on Binatone G500 | Views : 1401 | Replies : 0

go 300 on 8417

about to update a TT go 300 running navcore 8417 running 875 maps .Whats the most suitable navcore update for this to run 930 /940 maps.Been a while since i updated one and not sure which is the best to use

thanks for any help
Read more : go 300 on 8417 | Views : 1122 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162605 • Total topics 17242 • Total members 662196