It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:36 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Mobile Speed Cameras - True or False

Read on TomTom site for Speed Camera downloads, that Mobile Speed Camera's can only used on TomTom Go or TomTom Live with an Active Sub.

True or False ??
Read more : Mobile Speed Cameras - True or False | Views : 1377 | Replies : 4

New TT Home

New TT Home 2.9.8.3568 is available for download. This release makes TT compliant with the new European VAT regulations that came into effect on January 1st, 2015.
Read more : New TT Home | Views : 1696 | Replies : 0

Updating old WinCE device

Hi all; while my trusty Go730 is in dry dock, I have dug out an old unit I have.

It is a Blaupunkt Lucca 3.3 unit that I added Tomtom Navigator to a while back, getting rid of the existing map software. I remember when I did it it took a while (and I think fatboyfun's tutorial) to get it working fine. All the data is on the unit, and I seem to remember only ...
Read more : Updating old WinCE device | Views : 1233 | Replies : 2

pronav

Hi,
I was recently given a pro nav device which required a new charging port. I soldered in a new charging port and it works fine, but it's years out of date, navteq maps inside it reads. can it support tomtom system or should i throw it in the bin?

regards.
Read more : pronav | Views : 1140 | Replies : 2

TOMTOM GO Live 820

FastActivate is not working for me.
Have connected my TomTom to my pc (TomTom GO Live 820)
I don't have an external memory card.
What should I do??
Really need to update my TOMTOM
Read more : TOMTOM GO Live 820 | Views : 1564 | Replies : 1

Install Western_Europe_910_4973 with Automatic Installer & Patcher in TT XL v.8.014 ???

Hi all ,

Its possible to Install Western_Europe_910_4973 with Automatic Installer & Patcher in TT XL v.8.014 ???

br
Leo

No Maps Found [Solved]

Hi guys i need a little help,running TT1 with navcore 9.061 i downloaded a more up to date map today and updated fastactivate to the most up to date version,i pasted my old map to a different folder and unzipped the new map in the TT directory,when i tried to use fastactivte it told me the map was incomplete and showed an error,i tried a few times with no luck so i removed the map ...
Read more : No Maps Found [Solved] | Views : 2036 | Replies : 4

TomTom ONE (30 Series) TTS* / 125S / 130S - 1GB (TomTom HOME) [Solved]

Hello

I got a problem with this TT One.

Downloaded Eastern_Europe_940_5965 with Automatic Installer & Patcher
And when its all installed,i turn on device and it says no maps installed.
Even when it shows map,its not allowing to use it.
FastActive Gives me Eastern_Europe-100200.meta =>.dct error

DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v8)
DeviceSerialNumber=PHxxxxxxxxxx
BootLoaderVersion=55019
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0
Map(s):
G:\Eastern_Europe_940_5965\

What could i do?

need help with tt canda 310

hi guys i have tt canada 310 which is stuck on red cross with cable indicating to connect to pc i have tired to connect it to pc but pc is unable to find the driver i have installed tomtom 2 software installed on pc. the tt is not working i have reset it by power button but after reset it come back to usb connection logo
Read more : need help with tt canda 310 | Views : 1355 | Replies : 5

Lifetime map update & patched navcore

Hello,
I have just bought a Tomtom XXL with lifetime map update.
If I patch the navcore in other to use other maps, will I still be able to get official updates fro TomTom?
Can TomTom detect that navcore is patched or that I have other maps on the device?
Is there a procedure to continue to receive the updates?
Thank you for yous help.
Read more : Lifetime map update & patched navcore | Views : 1660 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162601 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662171