It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:33 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TT Software

Is this what it looks like or just some random picture they use for advertising?

Read more : TT Software | Views : 1501 | Replies : 5

Tomtom V1 Best Setup

Hi, this may be an open ended question, i havent updated my uk maps for a couple of years or the navcore on my tomtom one v1, whats the best version of navcore and maps to go for without making it sluggish?

Many thanks
Read more : Tomtom V1 Best Setup | Views : 1300 | Replies : 2

Carminat tomtom bricked ?

Hi all,
After following the 10 steps tutorial for tomtom carminat (non live, 8.842 navcore and Bluetooth remote control), my carminat display lost the radio information and temperature display (on the bottom) and worse, the remote control do not sync anymore. So I can not use it anymore... switching back to the original sd card is not changing anything.

Can anyone help? At least a method to resync the remote... I tried the reset (on/off/remove ...
Read more : Carminat tomtom bricked ? | Views : 19064 | Replies : 51

need help to download GPS map (North America) for SD card

Hello Seniors,

I just purchased (J-2612MX 6.2" Touch Screen 800x480 Double Din Car DVD Player with Bluetooth, GPS & AM/FM Radio) china made for my 2006 Honda CRV but it comes without SD card and any GPS map.
I want to download GPS map for the North America in SD car so i can use it.
I am a new on this forum, if anyone help me step by step would be a great help. ...
Read more : need help to download GPS map (North America) for SD card | Views : 1908 | Replies : 1

tomtom one (V2) need help

hi guys i am new with updating the gps devices i have updated some sucessfully but navcore 9.xxxx not lower ones.
today i have tt one v2 here is specification
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v2)
DeviceSerialNumber=XXXXXXXXXXXX
DeviceUniqueID=XXXXX XXXXX
RamDiskVersion=20081205
BootLoaderVersion=53024
LinuxVersion=2344
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903
ApplicationVersion=9183
UserLanguage=Español
need a help which map is best for this device and can i upgrate the navcore for this devices plz suggues me how to update this tt.
Read more : tomtom one (V2) need help | Views : 1142 | Replies : 6

No "over the speed" warning [Solved]

Hi,

I have TomTom XXL540 and would like to know whether TomTom provides a warning sound or voice to let you know if "Your over the speed limit". The only indication I have on my device to let me know if I'm going faster than the designated road speed is a red coloured speed sign until I come down with 5 kph of the designated speed sign.

Is there any function or text script available ...
Read more : No "over the speed" warning [Solved] | Views : 1807 | Replies : 6

Can anyone tell me why the old speed camera works and the new one won't [SOLVED]

Hi TomTom Go 730 TRUCK MAP ,935, NAv 9.7 >Speed camera dct created in in map folder, TomTom services, warning preferences all have sound attached , Also tested on tt one xl 935 Uk & ROI with same results

I have spent all day on trying to get the 2x tt to detect hot spots on 3 different known roads with active camera vans on them with the newer updates with no luck. tested with ...

Transfering from one TomTom XXL540 to another

Hi,

I've lost the instructions of what I need to keep and what I need to delete. I was wondering if someone here can let me know what I need to transfer over and what not to transfer over.

I have a legit TomTom XXL 540. I have updated it with new Aus maps. I shared this map on this site previously.

My mate has a non legit TomTom XXL540. I want to transfer all ...
Read more : Transfering from one TomTom XXL540 to another | Views : 1426 | Replies : 5

TomTom Given

Hi Guys,

Loving the site so far, sorry to post straight away but i've been reading the tutorials and every possible thread but i'm getting brainache :)

I've been given a TomTom ONE, which apparently had maps that were put on it but i would like them updating as he said he hadn't done it for years.

All i can tell you is that the Bootloader Version ...
Read more : TomTom Given | Views : 1316 | Replies : 6

new with tomtom and gps devices

hi guys i have tomtom Go930 with nv 9.510 and it have offical western and centeral euriope 800.xxx i have. form google i have donwloaded europe 935.5745 autoinstall with fastacitve. i have made backup. i have read all ther instruction but i am not clear. to install the map do i have to delete the folder of western and central europe map or just live it as is it and run exe . and other ...
Read more : new with tomtom and gps devices | Views : 1828 | Replies : 9

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162600 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662171