It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:23 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

720 unable to find my house number

Hi
I have just installed United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_935_5753 map, all went well until I tried to enter my house number 176 and I get 138.
I then installed a new zip folder with just the same result.
Read more : 720 unable to find my house number | Views : 1540 | Replies : 13

HGV/Truck POI's collection anyone still have this

Hope this is the right section to post .I would appreciate anyone posting or pm a link for anything to do with TOMTOM TRUCK MAP 935 for the tt go 730 cheers i have the free ones from tt home .Thanx in advance
Read more : HGV/Truck POI's collection anyone still have this | Views : 1116 | Replies : 0

ANPR Cameras

546 ANPR camera locations in England and Wales
If anybody has any new one's please add thanks

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Read more : ANPR Cameras | Views : 1276 | Replies : 6

tom tom 520 pin outs

hi all am trying to put new socket on bottom of tom tom 520 but wen the socket pulled out ther is 2 solder pads missing ive managed to do 4 of them has any1 got a diagram wer I could put a link wire in please...
Read more : tom tom 520 pin outs | Views : 1265 | Replies : 0

tom tom one 3rd edition

hi all
it's been a while since i was last here haven't used tt for a while i am looking at updating it again
and i was wondering if someone can guide me
the details of my tt are
app 8.410 is this navcore version ?
united kingdom and republic of ireland 855-2884 maps

i tried a 930.5601 installer but tt did not reconise map
any help would be great
many thanks tony
Read more : tom tom one 3rd edition | Views : 1683 | Replies : 4

TomTom Go600 daft noob style question

Ok so yesterday i purchased a Go 600 only to find that with the newer system you can no longer assess system files.

Having had a bit of a read its suggested you can still install poi's via my drive using the Add community content option but i don't get that option as its not available for the Go 600

So then i find its been suggested i can install poi's from a previous device ...
Read more : TomTom Go600 daft noob style question | Views : 1555 | Replies : 2

Newest TomTom?

I have been using this site every once in a while usually when My old v2 TT One tells me I am in a field... I figure a new map may have come out.
I am happy with my little satnav as I have just discovered how easy it is to change it to a Rider using Downunder's installer (brilliant).
I am at this very moment creating a second card so I can just swap ...
Read more : Newest TomTom? | Views : 1463 | Replies : 1

Speedcams for GO LIVE Camper & Caravan or the PRO 5150 TRUCK LIVE

Hi guys, I've been having issues with my Tomtom and I'd like to get a new one, either the TomTom GO LIVE Camper & Caravan (http://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/products/yo ... avigation/) or the TomTom PRO 5150 TRUCK LIVE (http://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/products/yo ... avigation/).

I want to get one of the two models above firstly because I own a caravan, and secondly because they come with FREE ...

Europe Central = Central Europe? (935.*)

Hello!

I downloaded several Europe Central 935 and Central Europe 935 maps. The file sizes are identical for those which have the same version number end. Is this intentional?

Western Europe ≠ Europe west, Europe east ≠ Eastern Europe and so on.

Thank You in advance! :eagerness:
Read more : Europe Central = Central Europe? (935.*) | Views : 1864 | Replies : 2

TomTom XL 4ET03 Problems

i have problem with my navi - comp don't recognise it and on screen is blue with picture of navi and red circle with white x. what shoud i do - please help
and windows always offer to format but could not operate it
Read more : TomTom XL 4ET03 Problems | Views : 1924 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162600 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662157