It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:28 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Carminat Tomtom-troubles with upgrade

I have troubles upgrading my Carminat tomtom. I followed the instructions described in the topic: 10 simple steps for upgrading carminat totmtom for newbies, but when I get to step No 9, Fastactivate gives me the message that the file "ttgo.bif" or "ttnavigator.bif" is missing even though "ttgo.bif"" is present. I tried also placing the card in the slot and rebooting before trying to activate the map as is it recommended in the Fastactivate help ...
Read more : Carminat Tomtom-troubles with upgrade | Views : 1031 | Replies : 0

tomtom on navman s30

can someone tell me how to put tomtom on a navman s30
Read more : tomtom on navman s30 | Views : 1229 | Replies : 1

How to update a simple way?

Hi, I'm new here and I need help to update my TomTom One 3rd from when I bought it in 2009, never updated it, believed it would be impossible. Now I ask, how can I upgrade? I need to know for the upgrade?
device data are:

The AKXXX XXXXX App
Device 8,010 (9369/080529) OS: 190943
GPS v1.21, Boot 5.5001
Map: 'Brasil'v815 .2095
Language: Portuguese of Brazil

NOTE: Edited by mod to remove unique device info.
Read more : How to update a simple way? | Views : 1026 | Replies : 3

TomTom XL Slash Screen Crash

Hi
After fixing my previous issue with a Go 700, My TomTom XL decided to just not work. The Navcore is completely stock and when I turn it on I get the tomtom splash screen and then it flashes and the tomtom logo moves to the bottom corner all glitchy. Any ideas? I have already tried a 30 sec reset. didnt work. Tomtom Home shows fully updated.

Ideas?
Read more : TomTom XL Slash Screen Crash | Views : 1194 | Replies : 11

Go 700 Dead Or Alive? (Old Edition)

Hi
I have been playing around with some navcores for a while on this device and today i tried to power it up and go nothing except the green light. It does nothing else even when plugged in for charging. I have noticed there is a small chip which gets very hot next to the power button. Is this normal? I cant get anything from the device at all. What can I do as I ...
Read more : Go 700 Dead Or Alive? (Old Edition) | Views : 981 | Replies : 6

should I/can I, update my navcore?

i have a really old tomtom XL, i think the navcore is version 8010 see the ttgo.bif below
it has never been updated and has started running really slow, so i have conected it to tomtom home and updated it
also i downloaded uk map 930_5563 which does not work, it says no map.
I have looked at the map compatability list and it seems that it is not compatible,
so the question is do ...
Read more : should I/can I, update my navcore? | Views : 1561 | Replies : 5

TomTom Home Update

Hello guys!

I was wondering if we do the "TomTom application for Car and Motor Navigation" (33.5 MB) update in tomtom home, can we still use the maps from this site, or does this update block it?
When we try to update gps fix, they obligate you to update this application.
I am afraid if I update this, the maps will stop working!

Thanks a lot! :023:
Read more : TomTom Home Update | Views : 1700 | Replies : 2

downloaded map and fastactivat [SOLVED]

have tt xl and i downloaded 930.5563 and fast activate. i have gone in and read the tom tom tutorial, but nowhere does it tell me what to do in any steps. could someone post the thread. :022: thanks
Read more : downloaded map and fastactivat [SOLVED] | Views : 2334 | Replies : 10

Which should I buy

I am planning to buy my elderly father a new sat nav for his birthday to replace his aging and small T T one. His needs would be simple to use with the ability to upgrade the maps at no additional cost as in lifetime maps or by myself. As I understand it there are very few models now which can be upgraded by the user and although lifetime maps would seem to be a ...
Read more : Which should I buy | Views : 968 | Replies : 2

problem with TOMTOM HOME and MapShare

Hello there

I can make my most correct map share, danger zones, QuickGPSfix,

when I connect to TomTom HOME.

it shows me a gray box that I can not uncheck it. .

(730 tomtom go worck application, it is the latest

version of the application for your tomtom apppareil ...)

and I in 9701 our friend downunder truck tomtom erase everything and told me that I can not use the card

would it be ...
Read more : problem with TOMTOM HOME and MapShare | Views : 2308 | Replies : 14

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162600 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662138