It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:31 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom GO 930

Hello,

First thanks for this beautifull website!!
And sorry if my english is not perfect, i hope y''all can understand what i mean.

I have a TomTom GO 930. I wanted new maps for my tomtom so i downloaded 'Europe_930_5604'.

Officialy on my tomtom was the maps Western and central europe. I wanted the Europe.
So i downloaded, and i coppied/overwrited al the files what i downloaded to the map in the SD card.

Then ...
Read more : TomTom GO 930 | Views : 2209 | Replies : 15

how to put new maps on card

a mate wants me to put new maps on his tomtom rider i have only done my renault tomtom card before

is it a matter of just copying new maps to his card and patching them or is it more to it
Read more : how to put new maps on card | Views : 1298 | Replies : 3

Update Tomtom One V8 (1GB) (bootloader 1.x102)

Well after searching a lot around if found out that it is kind a hard to update the Tomtom One V8 (1GB) wit bootloader 1.xxxx

Seems like you can only use the 8.041 navcore for this.

So what i'm looking for:

Patched working navcore for this tomtom (is it still 8.041 ??)
Updated map for this tomtom Benelux, or Western europe that fits the leftover 860 MB of space that is free on this tomtom. ...
Read more : Update Tomtom One V8 (1GB) (bootloader 1.x102) | Views : 3484 | Replies : 3

Mazda 3 Venture

Hi,

I have a Mazda 3 Venture with a NVA-SD8110 satnav running version 9.867 with europe maps 880.3812 and a 12 month 'live' subsricription. Can someone tell me if I can update the maps to Europe 930 5563 as I have for my old Go910. I assume provided I make a copy of the sd card I can try anything I want ? cheers, Brian
Read more : Mazda 3 Venture | Views : 1267 | Replies : 0

how to reflash Damaged Bootloader tom tom go 550

Hi..i flashed wrong bootloader and unit is dead ..no connections to pc and no display.Only red light when I connect unit to pc..Is there any way to reflash back bootloader chip?

DeviceName=TomTom GO LIVE
DeviceVersionHW=GO 550 LIVE
Read more : how to reflash Damaged Bootloader tom tom go 550 | Views : 1981 | Replies : 8

TomTom XL China v915.5137 Map

Hi Navitotal,

Is any option to use this map ? As after "Please Note: To search for a location in this country, use the keyboard"

The space between "the" and "keyboard" shown as it on the screen

Then i press "Continue" and when i try to type any letter it says "No cities found!"

Other maps on this TomTom work ok

Any ideas ?

Cheers
Read more : TomTom XL China v915.5137 Map | Views : 1582 | Replies : 4

hello and a request for some advice

I know im new and this is very cheeky to jump right in with a help request but ive been unable to find the info I think this could be a new issue even you guys may have not seen

ok Ive a tomtom 520 battery was just about knackered so ive purchased a new from ebay fitting the new battery was easy all went well all working well or so I thought now its ...
Read more : hello and a request for some advice | Views : 1167 | Replies : 2

how to tell how old maps are

can someone tell me how to tell how old the maps are on sd card
Read more : how to tell how old maps are | Views : 876 | Replies : 1

tomtom carminat

Hello j have a megane Renault with a carminat tomtom, him(it) shall seem that there is a navcore 9.8 I may change my card(map) France in Europe thank you for your levijo help(assistant)
Read more : tomtom carminat | Views : 1827 | Replies : 0

Linksave.in

Linksave.in website is not working.

I clickin on a map - you are redirected to Linksave.in where the overview of files are being showed.
however - then is doesn't matter what you - link the link to download the fil - and you are put into a site,
where 2 download options - gives you a fast and slow option - BUT nothing Works there :thumbdown:

Tried ...
Read more : Linksave.in | Views : 1559 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162599 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662124