It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:28 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Western and central europe map

I'm looking for a Western and Central Europe 2GB map for a tomtom XXL but can't seem to find one. The Europe map would do it but they are all way too big, any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Read more : Western and central europe map | Views : 2413 | Replies : 5

TomTom 720 Voice problem

Hi, hope that some one can help me with this problem, I’ve looked through the postings while I can see some post about voices I can’t see any like my problem.
I’ve was using a TT 720 running Navcore 9.510, Boot 5.5279, using UK&RI 920.5421 map everthing worked OK, I tried to add Western Europe 920.5421 on the main memory, but it is too big to fit so I added it on a 2Gig SDcard, ...
Read more : TomTom 720 Voice problem | Views : 1470 | Replies : 5

Navcore 9.401 Fan Edition

Hi everyone,

I have a small problem. I have bought a Toyota Aygo with a build in Tomtom Toyota II/Eclipse II. I have been wanting to update the maps for a while now. None of the navcores on the internet work however. Except for the 9.401 Fan edition. I have seen multiple people report it to work. I would very much like to aquire this NC. All the links provided by Downunder35 across sites and ...
Read more : Navcore 9.401 Fan Edition | Views : 2138 | Replies : 5

what is the latest navcore for Tomtom Carminat

i have a renault and i think it uses Tomtom Carminat it as novacore 88.42 can it be updated to version 9
Read more : what is the latest navcore for Tomtom Carminat | Views : 9405 | Replies : 16

via 135m

hi all
before i am bying a via tomtom as i am planning i want to ask iff it is possible to use it on my computer or still only via my tomtom?
Read more : via 135m | Views : 854 | Replies : 1

Patch TomTom HOME why

hi guys i am new to this but with a bit of reading on this site i have updated my maps and speed cams

but i have read a few times to Patch TomTom HOME but unable to find out why it needs to be done
Read more : Patch TomTom HOME why | Views : 2764 | Replies : 14

TomTom XL - One Sat Only

Updated etc, but I only get one sat.... After hours!

Anything else should I do?
Read more : TomTom XL - One Sat Only | Views : 1028 | Replies : 13

Carminat and Height

Hi to all
Does anyone know if the Height plugin will work with the Renault Tom Tom Carminat please.
Read more : Carminat and Height | Views : 1268 | Replies : 0

genuine tomtom map USA_Canada & Mexico v930.5605

hi,i just download the latest map v930.5605 USA-Canada-mexico how can I help the forum to sent META keys?
sorry don't know much about this.
thanks
Read more : genuine tomtom map USA_Canada & Mexico v930.5605 | Views : 3037 | Replies : 5

Maps v9.25 broken links (no maps on ff.com)

Hi All.

Haven't been here for a while.
First of all, thanks for you continuous support for a couple of last years!

I try to download some v9.25 maps and it seems to be some broken links. Maps does not exist on ff.com.

Europe v9.25.5412 (w/o activator)
UK&ROI v9.25.5412 (w/o activator).

Are you able to assist?
Much appreciate! :)

Hi again
Sorry, It's not Europe v9.25.5412. It ...
Read more : Maps v9.25 broken links (no maps on ff.com) | Views : 1770 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162598 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662115