It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:38 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

lane guidance

I had a question I have the tomtom map v925.5409 on my TomTom go live 950 but I have a problem. When I set a destination it does not show the lane guidance but it is on in the settings. Is there an solution for it?
Read more : lane guidance | Views : 1514 | Replies : 4

Navcore for TT ONE (V8) Canada 310 (4EE0.001.02) N14644

I need navcore v9 for TT ONE Canada 310.

NO XL
Read more : Navcore for TT ONE (V8) Canada 310 (4EE0.001.02) N14644 | Views : 3874 | Replies : 1

Serena (VocalizerTTS) Won't Talk to me

Thanks to all the kind folk on this forum I have successfully installed Navcore 9530 SE on my 32Mb RAM Tomtom One XL and it fair zips along! Everything is fine.

Additionally I have deleted the Loquendo folder and have installed Tom (US) VocalizerTTS. Everything works fine with Tom (US)!

I know that it is best to only have one Vocalizer voice but I would like to install Serena (UK) instead and I have a ...
Read more : Serena (VocalizerTTS) Won't Talk to me | Views : 1418 | Replies : 0

How to update tomtom maps the easy way.

Hi There,
Just to see if you can help me load my tomtom one 3rd edition maps.
Im a newbee at this.
I want to update to this one below but not sure how to do it.
Tomtom 925.5439 uk and Ireland.

much appreciated
Mikey
Read more : How to update tomtom maps the easy way. | Views : 2058 | Replies : 3

Italia_870_3417

Hello, where can I find this map Italia_870_3417? Thanks.

version.

DeviceName = TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW = ONE (v3)
RamDiskVersion = 20080328
BootLoaderVersion = 55010
LinuxVersion = 164 445
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber = 8002
ApplicationVersion = 9117
Read more : Italia_870_3417 | Views : 1009 | Replies : 7

Loquendo TTS on Rider 2

To all,

I have a question that hopefully requires a simple answer. Thanks to all the generous, creative and dedicated folks in the TOMTOM forum, I have been able to upgrade my Rider 2 to Navicore 9.5 and USA_Canada map 925.5412. I was able to activate the maps using EastActivate and everything runs great. However while trying to activate LoquendoTTS I have run into a stone wall. I have read everything I could find on ...
Read more : Loquendo TTS on Rider 2 | Views : 1673 | Replies : 4

XXL 540S - No PC detect

Hi all,
Just got a XXL 540S and my Win7 PC is not detecting it. Got it stuck in a USB port and when turning it on or unplugging it whilst on, I don't get the normal ding dong and also got no task bar indication.
It's not one of those no map update, no fiddling allowed Unix jobs is it :(

Also, I've got on the ...
Read more : XXL 540S - No PC detect | Views : 1288 | Replies : 3

tomtom go 750 live / truckmaps

ingredients.

8 gig sd card.

tomtom truckmap 2011 (bitlord)
navcore 9.71 (ithink thats the one)
latest version fast activate.

install the truck map on the sdcard.
extract the navcore over the top of it. check the list of files on the sd card, youll see they match the ones in the rar file. just go straight over them
install fastactivate onto the sd card.
run the exe file.
run each of the four options, one ...
Read more : tomtom go 750 live / truckmaps | Views : 1493 | Replies : 3

Tom Tom ONE V1 help

Hi,

I have a Tom Tom One v1 (a really old one!), I used TT home to do an update and somehow lost all my maps.

I formatted the memory card and tried to use one of the installers (one from the link below) but when the Tom Tom boots up it says no maps installed? Could anyone offer any help please?

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f53/tomtom-v875-maps-automatic-install-patcher-228630/

I just need basic UK maps, nothing special!

Thanks in hoping.
Read more : Tom Tom ONE V1 help | Views : 848 | Replies : 3

Download problems

Hello all,

I've read this:

Scroll, if necessary, toward the bottom of the LinkSave.in page, that opens, until you see "The visitorpassword that you have entered is wrong" notice.
Below this notice, is a gray box titled Visitorpassword. Type navitotal in the gray box & click enter. The download link/links will be at the bottom
of the page that opens. Use the single downward pointing arrow under the word "Download" to download the map. DO ...
Read more : Download problems | Views : 1440 | Replies : 13

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162598 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662118