It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:35 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tendriver's wisdom sought ...

Hi td,
I just returned to the site after a long period of absense and non TomTom updating! Glad to see that you're recovering from the downtime a couple of months back.

Among others, I run a GO930 with NC 9.205 and while I know I could 'update' to a newer 'official' NC, I don't wish to - I like 9.205! But, that means that I each time I connect to TTHome, it won't let ...
Read more : Tendriver's wisdom sought ... | Views : 1079 | Replies : 2

TomTom Home screen question

Hi

Just a minor question about when I connect my TomTom Rider 2 to my PC and bring up TomTom's Home software. When the Update window opens up and lists the GPS Quick Fix and Map Share updates (both ticked) there is also an unticked option to download and install the original map (850.2782) that came with the Sat Nav. I am running NavCore 7.901 and map 925.5409 and this works fine - TomTom Home ...
Read more : TomTom Home screen question | Views : 1358 | Replies : 8

navigator

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .navigator (you have to buy the truck one £33 approx)
Have recently tried this and bought the full truck version.
I may be wrong but it says that it uses tomtom truck maps or something similar.
have tested it for a few weeks and at first was impressed but going further into test
1 doesn't look/operate anything like tomtom truck
2 is very difficult to first ...
Read more : navigator | Views : 1139 | Replies : 1

Installing USA maps onto TT XL for imbecile

I have a TomTom XL without SD card and have downloaded USA maps and now I haven't a clue how to make them work. What I have read involves much jargon. Is there a step by step guide for the ignorant? The file I have is a RAR file. If you can point me in the right direction I would much appreciate it.
Read more : Installing USA maps onto TT XL for imbecile | Views : 1859 | Replies : 3

GO 530 traffic

For a few years I have been using an old hacked Navigo with tomtom maps from this site. Yesterday, my son gave me his TomTom GO 530 Traffic. I have two questions. Firstly, how can I install maps in this, and secondly, how can I install PGPSW speedcams?
Thanks
Read more : GO 530 traffic | Views : 2604 | Replies : 18

tomtom voices bluetooth?

hi my tomtom one is saying it cannot play voices without a bluetooth headset or something is there a way to make it so voices can play from the tomtom one ?
Read more : tomtom voices bluetooth? | Views : 1190 | Replies : 1

Disabling Auto Zoom on Start Classic

Here is what I have (pretty dumb but good for my bike):
ttgo.bif:
DeviceName=TomTom START
DeviceVersionHW=START
DeviceSerialNumber=XDxxxxxxxxxx
BootLoaderVersion=55274
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9201
ApplicationVersion=529550.1
CurrentMap=Europe_South_925_5412
CurrentMapVersion=925.5412

Map(s):
G:\Europe_South_925_5412\

Storage:
Size 1958MB, Free 186MB

As you may know, Navcore 9.201 is Mireille, which I like for some peculiar features such as a nice display of the route summary screen. Unluckily, there's no way (no menu item) to disable map auto zoom, not even in 2D mode. That annoys me a ...
Read more : Disabling Auto Zoom on Start Classic | Views : 946 | Replies : 5

925 maps error

I had no luck trying to make my TT1 work with 925 maps. I did download all the USA maps, and nothing worked. It is not the first time doing this to my TT1 but it is the first time that none of the maps work with my TT1. Any tips?
Thanks.
Read more : 925 maps error | Views : 3204 | Replies : 30

TomTom one XL truck navigation

Hi All

Please can you help me

I have a TomTom One XL that i want to turn into a truck Tomtom

I changed the bootloader so i could use a 4gb sdhc card

I have installed the truck navcores 8.398 9.700 9.701 with europe truck map 925.5445

Patched all navcores and map with the latest fast activate

But all i get is no maps found

Thanks in advance
Read more : TomTom one XL truck navigation | Views : 1720 | Replies : 6

navcore for tomtom one v3 ?

I've been looking at other sites and some posts but im confused about about what navcore etc i need to put in to my tomtom v3 ? can someone explain it to me simply ?
Read more : navcore for tomtom one v3 ? | Views : 4709 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162598 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662117