It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:25 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Best navcore for TomTom XL (4EG0.001.00)

Hello everyone.. :-)

I need some advice / help to choose the best navcore for Tomtom XL (4EG0.001.00 - Canada 310) 32MB of Ram and 1GB internal memory (no sd card :-( ). I want use last maps available (Iberia 920).

- 9.530-SE X00 X10 ONE ONE_XL
- Nav_9.510_ONE_ONE_XL
- Nav_9.510_swap_GO_x10_x00_One_XL
- Pack-9.170SE-ONE&XL

these 4 navcore do not know what the best, or what I choose.

Thanks in advance,

kimkiko ;-)
Read more : Best navcore for TomTom XL (4EG0.001.00) | Views : 2798 | Replies : 1

Truck map on go 930

Can anyone help me ive got a tomtom go 930, Is it possible to put a truck map on my unit ? If so any help on what i need to do,
Cheer's Ron.
Read more : Truck map on go 930 | Views : 1267 | Replies : 3

*urgent* Looking for a matching navcore

Good afternoon,

I'm visiting my Uncle tomorrow in South Africa, and bought him a TomTom Go 920 in Europe.
The TomTom has the latest Navcore installed, but there are no South African maps available for the latest Navcore.

Is it possible to downgrade to a lower navcore and find a compatible map somwhere?

Thanks in advance!
Rick
Read more : *urgent* Looking for a matching navcore | Views : 1306 | Replies : 6

TMC Charge-lead swap.

Hi Folks,
Please can anyone advize me on a TMC/Charge-lead swap?
I have a broken Navigon with good TMC lead & a 7 month old Tomtom Via 135 W. Europe which doesn't have Traffic info., but it is offered if I buy Tomtom's TMC lead.
The connections look similar, so will I get 'Traffic' if I use the Navigon lead?
Would it be compatible or likely to damage the device?
Would it invalidate the warranty? ...
Read more : TMC Charge-lead swap. | Views : 1184 | Replies : 0

help... tried everything but still no success. TOMTOM rider

Hi guys.

I read all tutorials and tried a lot of different ways to get my tomtom working but still no success.

This are the steps I Took,
1. Deleted everything of my 2gb sd-card.
2. Put back ttgo.bif file
3. Downloaded latest Universal Navecore Installer and installed the 32mb rider file on the tomtom
4. Downloaded several maps of central and east europa as I am from Holland and want a map of belgium ...
Read more : help... tried everything but still no success. TOMTOM rider | Views : 1694 | Replies : 7

speedcams TomTom Go 6000

Hi everyone!
Someone knows how put speedcams in TomTom GO 6000?
Read more : speedcams TomTom Go 6000 | Views : 2683 | Replies : 5

Postcode problems TomTom One V3

Hi guys, I'm having a few problems with an old Tom Tom One V3. I've managed to get the navcore and a map pack working OK but I can't seem to get the postcode search working. It shows the first part of the postcode in the search but won't go past the first 4 digits. Any ideas?
I've copied the unzipped postcode files to the root directory of the TT but no joy.

Here's my ...
Read more : Postcode problems TomTom One V3 | Views : 1433 | Replies : 4

Latest UK Postcodes

Hi Team

Does anybody know where the link to the latest UK Postcodes has gone ?
I used to have a bookmark but now the link says it doesn't exist :(

Just looking for an update for around December 2013

Ta
John
Read more : Latest UK Postcodes | Views : 1262 | Replies : 2

Unsure which version of maps work with TomTom One XL

Hi there,

I was passed down a Tom Tom One XL from my friend however the sd card that came with it was damaged. So i have a formatted fat32 sd card.

WHich version of the maps are compatiable with the Tom Tome One XL. My navcore is 8.010.

Thanks,
Read more : Unsure which version of maps work with TomTom One XL | Views : 1415 | Replies : 3

New Map on carminat TOMTOM 8 842

Hello,

First thank you for the clear tuto "How to install a map in my Carminat Tomtom"

I follow step by step but when I try to update meta.txt, I have a message " Fastactivate have found potential drive: G - Enter your Tomtom device SD card drive letter :" and when I put "G", I ve got the same message in loop

DOes someone can help me to solve this issue ?

Thank you ...
Read more : New Map on carminat TOMTOM 8 842 | Views : 2303 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162596 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662101