It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:23 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Too Good to be True? Free maps for life

I have been thinking about getting a new device for a while and saw this one:

http://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/products/your-drive/car-navigation/smartphone-connected/index.jsp

It offers "Europe Maps - Lifetime updates"

This seems too good to be true as TomTom usually charge loads for maps.

Is this a worthwile offer?

Also, will I still be able to use cracked speed cams and fuel prices on this?

Thank you in advance.
Read more : Too Good to be True? Free maps for life | Views : 1606 | Replies : 7

Need advice - TT GO 300 (2005)

Hi all,

Right, been looking over this site last couple of days, tried to do some research and today I tried installing everything.

Basically I was given an old TT GO 300 (2005) and just thought why not update it a bit. Cool community you have here.

Anyway, firstly I copied ttgg.bif to a new SD Card,

I installed the navcore, thanks downunder for reuploadingt that today to host as some one reported it. Installed ...
Read more : Need advice - TT GO 300 (2005) | Views : 1188 | Replies : 5

How to get TT GO 910 running after replacing 20Gb HD by 8Gb

Morning all of you,

I'm fighting for some weeks against a GO 910 I bought "as is" on eBay, with a defective HD and no available backup. I have an experience on 3 others GO 910 thanks to the numerous interesting posts here … and which have all been successfully upgraded to the last 915 maps.

That time, I am facing to a strange problem , and did not find any similar echoes on the ...
Read more : How to get TT GO 910 running after replacing 20Gb HD by 8Gb | Views : 1846 | Replies : 10

Live Traffic update via Bluetooth

I have been told by connecting my TT to my Mobile using Bluetooth I can get Traffic Updates.

I can connect TT to my Mobile.

But when TT is asked to search for 'Traffic', it comes up on TT ' The required features could not be found for this phone'.

What features are required. ??

thanks
Read more : Live Traffic update via Bluetooth | Views : 1869 | Replies : 5

Speed cams for Morocco

Hello,
I'm a new member here and new to the GPS world, I got a tomtom xl that came originally with the Iberia map, so I followed the instructions mentioned here on the forum and I successfully added the last Morocco map on the device, the gps works just fine, just wanted to know if there's a speedcam update for morocco or something like that.
another question, are the 915 maps the latest?
Thanks a ...
Read more : Speed cams for Morocco | Views : 1660 | Replies : 1

tomtom one xl 2

Hi
i have been asked to do a couple of tomtom sat navs they are the black XL2 types.
One has version 9.150 navcore running a western and central europe v845.2645,
And the other has version 9.430 navcore running a uk and republic of ireland map v885.4009.
I seem to manage to do my own xl one ok with a sd card, but these dont have them and i dont want to naff oat up.I ...
Read more : tomtom one xl 2 | Views : 833 | Replies : 3

Maps for Tomtom one 3rd edition

Device XXXXX XXXXX
App 8.010 (9369/010301) OS:1000
32 MB RAM (free: 32 MB)
GPS V1.21, BOOT 1.0012
MAP: 'USA_AND_CANADA_885_4092'
v885.4092
Language: English US.

Hi,
I have use this site to put several new maps on my Tomtom one 3rd edition over the last few years but as you can see I’m still with 885_4092 and I have not seen any new one with meta code available in a long time.
Any suggestion on how I ...
Read more : Maps for Tomtom one 3rd edition | Views : 1586 | Replies : 5

Tom Tom Go 710 map needed.

Hi guys,

I`m after an easily downloadable map for Tom Tom Go 710.

Its running Navcore 7.903 and I believe the map I need is version 905.4756 or 4757/4807/4829 for the UK and Ireland or Europe, in fact any of the variations as long as it has the UK on it :-)

I have searched and all of the links are either deleted, inactive or only accessible by downloading several other websites and dubious applications. ...
Read more : Tom Tom Go 710 map needed. | Views : 2210 | Replies : 12

Updating TT after patching maps/navcore ?

Hi guys,

Thanks to Navitotal, I managed to download, install and patch a new map (Western_Europe_900_4600 and latest FastActivate)...
My question is: is it safe to update my TT One XL (via TT Home) after this tweak (updating GPSQuickfix, Mapshare...), or is there a risk to screw it up ?

Thank you !
Read more : Updating TT after patching maps/navcore ? | Views : 1797 | Replies : 3

tomtom one 4gb memory card

hi guys ive got a tomtom one but it wont recognise a 4 gb memory card is there a patch or something.. thanks :chuncky:
Read more : tomtom one 4gb memory card | Views : 1845 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162595 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662099