It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:20 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

tomtom nb1 of mazda

Hello kids, I own a Mazda CX-5 with tomtom navigator nb1 live and I wonder if it is possible update the maps. I have read in several places that it is not possible and would like to know why not.
thanks
Read more : tomtom nb1 of mazda | Views : 1714 | Replies : 0

Tomtom 750

Hello everyone. Can i install Tomtom Truck Maps on my Tomtom 750 go. i have just bought this, and i got 4gb micro sd card .
Read more : Tomtom 750 | Views : 2548 | Replies : 29

Full Postcode search

Hi

Is there a full 7 Digit Postcode for Tomtom?

I only seem to have the first 4 digits, not the full 7 on my Tomtom Android and one
Read more : Full Postcode search | Views : 1308 | Replies : 2

My Tomtom Cant find Gps signal

Hi,

My TT device suddenly stopped catching GPS signal and I cannot make it work again. I took it to a repair center and the told me it was a software problem. I have reinstalled the software and maps but still cannot get a satellite signal. Apart from not caching a gps signal the rest of the device functions are working properly. Any help??

Thanks!!
Read more : My Tomtom Cant find Gps signal | Views : 2155 | Replies : 11

can someone help out, can't load downloaded maps

im trying to install the newest map on my tomtom xxl with iq routes and i can't seem to get the maps to work, i've tried the easy activator and the self install maps. it came with navcore 9.510 from factory and i that didn't work, and i've installed the downloaded navcore 9.510 and and tried maps australia 915.5074 and 910.4892.
neither worked.

can someone help out, i'm guessing i'm missing something simple, but i ...
Read more : can someone help out, can't load downloaded maps | Views : 1526 | Replies : 5

Gpsquickfix

1)What does Quickfix actually do? 2) Does it have to be updated periodically? 3) Does your location have any bearing on it?
Read more : Gpsquickfix | Views : 1370 | Replies : 1

tomtom start - n00b help maps etc.

Hi,

I stumbled across your site after hours and hours of trying to get a "tomtom Start" working, no matter what I done I couldn't get the unit to work, I had tried the reset and format etc. of the memory and stuff and tried in vain to get it to work, how ever, I've managed to get it to work now by installing some files that were on the net. 9.057.xabcd.CAB-navcore-START, deleted the old ...
Read more : tomtom start - n00b help maps etc. | Views : 1265 | Replies : 0

need help to update my maps

hello to all

it is long time ago iam not using navigation devices any more cuz. i use my smartphone as navigation.
one of my frinds hav tomtom one and need help for updating his device maps if any can help please..
her device information..
i need europe maps only the latest please..sd card 2bg..and how to do it thanks

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom TomTom@
DeviceVersionHW=ONE
BootLoaderVersion=55130
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903

ApplicationVersion=9183
CurrentMap=Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB_835_2420
CurrentMapVersion=835.2420
TTGO.BAK:
DeviceName=TomTom TomTom@
DeviceVersionHW=ONE
BootLoaderVersion=55130
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903 ...
Read more : need help to update my maps | Views : 1115 | Replies : 9

Fastest TomTom for Panning Around Maps?

Lately I have been spoiled by the speed of using Google Maps on my android device. I love having a dedicated navigational device but do not love how slow my TomTom XL 340 S draws the map when I am seeking around in the "Browse Map" mode. Also, when I zoom out during navigation it seems painstakingly slow. I have read that some of the Go x30 series units are faster but I am just ...
Read more : Fastest TomTom for Panning Around Maps? | Views : 1313 | Replies : 9

Safest best way to get Mapshare map corrections on a Patched

What is the best way to connect to get Mapshare corrections to a patched map?
Is it wise to use TT home ? Can TT home see that you have downloaded a map that wasn't paid for?
When I use TT home my email address is shown.
Read more : Safest best way to get Mapshare map corrections on a Patched | Views : 1404 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162593 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662092