It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:26 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Useful links to quickly find what you need for your TT

I noticed that even though we have a good forum structure and a well sorted variety of programs, tools maps and Navcores,
users seem either to struggle finding them or they don't even bother to look.
So here I will collect usefull links related to all Tomtom stuff, if team members feel the need to add/modifiy, please do so!

Current maps for all TT's : :link:
Current Navcores with installer : Universal Navcore installer always ...
Read more : Useful links to quickly find what you need for your TT | Views : 1975 | Replies : 0

modify voice files in the system travel pilot dx

Blaupunkt TeleAtlas by TomTom TravelPilot DX Navigations

would like to know how to modify the voice files
in the system travel pilot dx
unfortunately this system dont have the Portuguese language
I am aware that someone got it to modify files (5 files)
and added language to Polish
I would like to add Portuguese language

can someone help?
Read more : modify voice files in the system travel pilot dx | Views : 1099 | Replies : 0

Truck Maps

Hi I have Bought kingston micro sd card 4gb.
May i know how can i install truck map on sd card so i can use with tomtom satnav thanks. Tomtom which i will gonna buy maybe tomtom 520 720 730 any in good price range or 930 740 750 something like that thanks.
Read more : Truck Maps | Views : 1781 | Replies : 13

FM transmitter not working in Go 740 Live

I installed map 915 UK& Ireland, Navcore 9.510 on my Go 740 Live.

I tried many FM stations but none worked!

Anyone knows how to solve this problem?
Read more : FM transmitter not working in Go 740 Live | Views : 1437 | Replies : 4

Problems with TomTom XL with 1GB of internal memory

Hi.

I am having a hard time updating my TomTom XL w/1GB of internal memory.

I have followed the tutorial thread on this forum to the letter. However, when I disconnect my device and restart it, my device is only displaying the Tom Tom logo and nothing happens, i.e., no luck.

The map I am using is Scandinavia_910_4952. As recommended by some users on this site, I use the latest version of FastActivator to patch ...
Read more : Problems with TomTom XL with 1GB of internal memory | Views : 1781 | Replies : 4

Detail Serbia Maps ONE XL

is there are any detail maps for serbia or ex-yu countries for tt one xl? thanks
Read more : Detail Serbia Maps ONE XL | Views : 935 | Replies : 0

tomtom one v3 screen calibration????

hiya all

is there any way to re calibrate screen as taps/touches register half way down when you tap/touch top of screen so top icons dont register, had a look in section with how to calib screen by adding cal.txt but when i do that and re boot even with original x and y in text the screen is totally unresponsive, changed values and still same, only way i get some response is to remove ...
Read more : tomtom one v3 screen calibration???? | Views : 2070 | Replies : 1

voices not visible

Hi I am trying to get the bbc radio two voices on my tomtom (a onev3 and go750 live) but they don't show when I go to change voices. they are all in a voices folder some show up michael caine etc..
Read more : voices not visible | Views : 1188 | Replies : 0

LIVE files?

Hi I am in the process of updating an old Go750 live. So I copied everything onto my pc. Used downunders auto nav core installer (thanks brilliant just a shame I have to un pack it each time I want to use it. unless i am doing something wrong). Anyway I just thought as my map is downloading (glad i just got a filefactory premium account:)), what files are needed from my backup for live ...
Read more : LIVE files? | Views : 1473 | Replies : 1

TomTom One 3rd and RDS-TMC Subscription Expiration

Hi,

I purchased an RDS-TMC antenna for my TomTom One 3rd from eBay about a year ago for about $25 and it worked well enough for the price. It only gives traffic on major routes, but I suppose it is better than nothing.

Now the unit is saying that the subscription has expired and wants me to renew for $60. Considering how limited the traffic data is, I would probably stick with no traffic data ...
Read more : TomTom One 3rd and RDS-TMC Subscription Expiration | Views : 1378 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162592 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662086