It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:29 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Australia POI for TomTom

Does anyone know if there are any new POI's for Australia?

If so, any chance of providing a link please.

Or are POI's intergrated with the new release of Maps?

Cheers,

Bondy99
Read more : Australia POI for TomTom | Views : 1596 | Replies : 5

RAM and number of Maps

I would like to know if the fact to have several maps on the same SD Card
has any influence on RAM usage ?

Thanks for your answers,
Poussemousse
Read more : RAM and number of Maps | Views : 1737 | Replies : 2

Map not working - need urgent help, need to use it ASAP

I've used the fastactivate.exe, I pushed the buttons to update map, meta and navcore. I have been sitting here for 6 hours confused and I give up now after searching through many threads, I could not find an answer. I checked that the meta was updated and it is indeed, the navcore version seems good as other people with it have had it work from what I searched and when I do patch map it ...
Read more : Map not working - need urgent help, need to use it ASAP | Views : 1523 | Replies : 2

Help with updating my device?

TomTom One XL-S
App 8.010(9369/080529) OS: 190943
1GB 64 MB RAM
GPS v1.21 Boot 5.5138
MAP: 'USA_and_Canada'v715.1712

ttgo.bif:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL
DeviceSerialNumber=L4xxxxxxxxxx
BootLoaderVersion=53013
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=USA_and_Canada
CurrentMapVersion=715.1712

Here's everything I could glean right away from my device.
I've done quite a bit of searching & I'm hoping someone can help me get my device as updated as it can go.
I can get an SD card soon if necessary. Thanks for ...
Read more : Help with updating my device? | Views : 1437 | Replies : 0

TT GO 730 help needed

Hello all,

I was bought some days ago the mentioned GO 730 device
I don't know what kind of things installed by the previous owner of this device but when I switch on my GO 730 it say that this map is not usable on this device...
I would like to remove really everything previously installed things and start with a new installation of the best navcore and for this a newest full EU map. ...
Read more : TT GO 730 help needed | Views : 1980 | Replies : 14

Cannot select letters correctly when entering address

Hi,

Something has happened to my TomTom and now when I try to type letters, most of the time the letter to the right is being selected.

Is there some way that I can adjust this?

Thanks
Read more : Cannot select letters correctly when entering address | Views : 1516 | Replies : 3

Go920 and Europe 910-4892

Hello,

I tried to install Europe 910.4892 map into my TomTom Go920 that has been updated to the Navcore version 9.465.

When trying to use the map I get an error message : "Problem with map. You cannot use this map on this device:"

I would much appreciate the help to get the maps working

What should I do?
Read more : Go920 and Europe 910-4892 | Views : 4136 | Replies : 20

Safety Cam update

@ tendriver

I need some clairification regarding Safety Cam update.

I have the latest Autralian Map version for my TomTom device and navcore 9.510. I have noticed the SafetyCam in the map is a bit old...it has 2010.

The FastActivate folder I downloaded contains FastActivate Application, Integrated_meta text document and a Help Folder with instructions in various languages.

My map is updated, Tom Tom Home is updated, Navcore is updated. I have no idea whether ...
Read more : Safety Cam update | Views : 2112 | Replies : 3

Help with Safety Cameras

I'm new to this forum and have spent the last 3 days trying to get my TomTom One 3rd Edition updated.

I've now managed to update the Navcore to 9.485 and have a UK Map installed version 905.4754. All seems to work well apart from 2 issues;

1) The speed camera reporting icon is shown on the screen and appears to work, but the option to switch on alerts within services is greyed out - ...
Read more : Help with Safety Cameras | Views : 2102 | Replies : 4

TomTom on WinCE 6 PNA (WayteQ 950BT)

Guys, please I need help ! I have tried for some time to install TomTom and everything failed.
I have managed to install IGO8, IGO Amigo, IGO Primo, SygicDrive, Mireo Black Edition, Garmin, Mio Spirit but no luck with TomTom !
Can anyone give me some guidance ?
Some TomTom cores on the site for WCE are old and the links are dead....:(

Thanks in advance for ...
Read more : TomTom on WinCE 6 PNA (WayteQ 950BT) | Views : 1488 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162591 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662080