It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:23 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Postcode issue in Ireland

have an issue with postcodes in Ireland

When I want to find address by postcode getting this screen :

after that getting MESSAGE :

"No usable locations near cursor"

how to fix this issue for Ireland ? Looks like no postcodes for Ireland ?!

UK postcodes works great...
Read more : Postcode issue in Ireland | Views : 1332 | Replies : 1

Need some help, as tried everything, but still can't get to

Hi gusy and girls :),

I have a big problem with my TT. Thought I am clever enough to put some new map on it, and I've messed it up.
Here is my system info:
ttgo.bif:
DeviceName=TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition
DeviceVersionHW=XL IQ Routes Edition
DeviceSerialNumber=RSxxxxxxxxxx
BootLoaderVersion=55136
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
ApplicationVersion=1234792.2
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0

Map(s):
G:\Western_Europe_910_4892\

Storage:
Size 1957MB, Free 53MB
TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition
DeviceVersionHW=XL IQ Routes ...
Read more : Need some help, as tried everything, but still can't get to | Views : 1557 | Replies : 7

Update patched map

Hi ;-)

Until now when updating my map I formatted my device's memory and went from scratch...a real pain to configure all the SCDB speedcams and general TomTom settings each time.

Is there a way to update to a new map without going from scratch and keeping my speedcam POI from SCDB and all user preferences ? As I understood, navcore needs to be patched each time a new map is patched...

Thanks ;-)
Read more : Update patched map | Views : 2032 | Replies : 3

TomTom Go Classic which 4gb SD card to use?

Guys

My parents have a TomTom Go Classic with truck navcore 8.398 and 880 truck map
running fine on a Kingston 4Gb SDHC card.

Now I've been attempting to upgrade navcore to 9.701 with latest 915 truck map on a new card

I got myself another 4Gb SDHC card this time a SanDisk only to find that the Go Classic will not read it.
Also tried a PNY SDHC card that ...
Read more : TomTom Go Classic which 4gb SD card to use? | Views : 2546 | Replies : 4

Latest maps for TomTom GO 930 !?

I have a TomTom GO 930 with Navcore.9.205.547817, GPS 1.2,Boot 5.5120 with Maps :
Western and Central Europe 2 GB , 8.60_3110
Usa canada & Mexico 2 GB , 8.60_3121

I want to know for my device which is the latest MAP update , which version of MAPS to install in it ?
Read more : Latest maps for TomTom GO 930 !? | Views : 6140 | Replies : 5

TomTom Truck ''Itinerary' for a journey?

Hi,
Can anyone help out on this who has a TT Truck GPS please?

I am trying to help out a friend who has a TT Truck GPS unit, but he is not sure if his TT can be loaded with a pre-made Itinerary for a trip he is making across France & Spain.

I have the Itinerary on my GO910 but I am hoping that someone can tell me if it can be copied ...
Read more : TomTom Truck ''Itinerary' for a journey? | Views : 2672 | Replies : 16

Which map schould I choose?

I have TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition with map Western and Central Europe 2GB 860.3110.
This is a very old map and I would like to have something newer. The problem is that my device has only 2Gb memory. Which map should I choose?

Thank you for your answering:)
Read more : Which map schould I choose? | Views : 1811 | Replies : 5

FA Update

Update your FastActivate now... and i recommended you do it one time every month.
http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?9359-FastActivate-Premium-1.8.9.0
Read more : FA Update | Views : 1578 | Replies : 0

TomTom XL IQ Speedcam and TTS

Hi all
I have TTM XL IQ , I made update via TTM home then put (TomTom Official Speedcams 15.08.2013) in map file ( regular and Premium cams) , than fast activate . I enabled speedcam alert from menu . Soft reset .
I started a demo and figured out that with this update there's no camera ; only a bleu warning icon (and no sound alert in the demo ).
Does showing bleu warning ...
Read more : TomTom XL IQ Speedcam and TTS | Views : 1132 | Replies : 0

GO710 probably dead?

Hi, friend gave me Tomtom Go710 and it show only that debug screen with some technical infos when i boot it up. I was trying to hold power button for 20secs but nothing happened - reset button works but still getting nowhere. He have 2GB sdcard in it so i tought that he have some bloatware on it so I took my sdcard with navcore 9 and some map but still nothing. Oh yeah, and ...
Read more : GO710 probably dead? | Views : 1766 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162591 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662072