It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:38 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TT VIA 1400 / 1405 STUCK ON SPLASH SCREEN

Hello guys.

I bought a TT VIA 1400 on Netherlands and only used it 3 times before it got stuck on splash screen.

I contacted the TT support, but they are really useless and no repair info was given from them.
I tried pressing the power button 3x but no luck, tried fully charging, removing battery but no further progress has been done. Also read a guy here who had the same with a VIA ...
Read more : TT VIA 1400 / 1405 STUCK ON SPLASH SCREEN | Views : 982 | Replies : 0

What TomTom should I buy if I want to use downloaded maps?

Hi there,

I'm not completely new to downloading maps and using FastActivate (my dad had a Carminat in his car and I used to download maps for him), but I'm living on my own now and I would like to buy a TomTom myself. Possibly a second hand one, because those are mainly cheaper.

What are things I should look into when buying a new TomTom, but still wanting to download maps from here?
Are ...
Read more : What TomTom should I buy if I want to use downloaded maps? | Views : 1444 | Replies : 12

GO 930 new maps impossible to found

i have a problem with my tom tom go 930
Fast activate tells me that 1080 maps are registered correctly but the navigator cannot find them
I have updated the meta
I patched the map
I patched the navcore
It only finds old maps 1025 and 1040
I formatted and updated bootloader to 5.5281
I tried with the navcore - 9.510.1-2039.CAB-navcore-GO
and then I format and tried the new navcore 9.541.2-2042-CAB-navcore-LE (1)
but it does ...
Read more : GO 930 new maps impossible to found | Views : 1253 | Replies : 6

Filefactory Premium Account

hello everyone, do you have a filefactory premium account ? to download the maps or you can download them in another site because at the speed of 48 km / s it is impossible to download the map of Europe even the smallest
Read more : Filefactory Premium Account | Views : 1287 | Replies : 10

TT One IQ - map copy ultra slow - update booloader ?

Hello

I have another question about my TT One IQ Route :
It takes more than 6 hours to copy a 1.5Gb map to the device.
From what I saw here and there, it seems to be related to a bad booloader.
Do I need to update the bootloader ?
Can I use the BL from this post ?

Here is the ttgo.bif:

DeviceName=TomTom ONE IQ Routes Edition
DeviceVersionHW=ONE IQ Routes Edition
DeviceSerialNumber=PSxxxxxxxxxx
BootLoaderVersion=55136
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9541 ...
Read more : TT One IQ - map copy ultra slow - update booloader ? | Views : 2567 | Replies : 21

Which recent TT for patched maps ?

Hello all,

I currently have a TT One from 2010, but it's now obsolete as it can't host maps over 2Gb.
I'm thinking switching to a new one, but from what I've seen is this forum, it seems that latest TT models, like the Classic V6, cannot be patched with FastActivate or any other patching software.
So I wonder which recent TT device I could buy, even a second hand one if the model is ...
Read more : Which recent TT for patched maps ? | Views : 1258 | Replies : 12

Europe_with_Benelux_buildings_1075_11008 Will this map work

I downloaded Europe_with_Benelux_buildings_1075_11008.
Patched it succesfully with Fastactivate, but the map does not work on my TT 720. It does not even show on the list of maps to choose from.
Is this map meant for a newer TomTom ?
Read more : Europe_with_Benelux_buildings_1075_11008 Will this map work | Views : 877 | Replies : 2

tomtom one

Hello all
i have tomtom one (4n00.005) i research maps work with this one but all i find is too big for install (only memory 1gb) or impossible find link for download maps.
I research in this forum but my english not very well so if already all here sorry for add new post.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Read more : tomtom one | Views : 3269 | Replies : 31

Changing Miles to km on nb1

Hi
How do you change miles to kilometers on tom tom nb1 installed in a 2014 Mazda CX 5
Read more : Changing Miles to km on nb1 | Views : 865 | Replies : 2

TOMTOM CARMINAT 10.45 MAPS installation

Hi everyone,

I have downloaded a 10.45 europe maps for carminat tomtom live GPS.

Can everyone help me to install this map?

I would like to install this map on my GPS. I have an 8GB new SD card.

Is the CID number written on the SD card of utmost importance?

Thank you in advance for your help,
Read more : TOMTOM CARMINAT 10.45 MAPS installation | Views : 1293 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162629 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662362