It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:22 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

how do u turn on a sound for tomtom on and off

on my old tom tom when i used to turn it off it used to say
ill be back ..arnie voice ..and when i used to switch it on i had a noise to ..but how do i get it on this tom tom one

thanks any ideas cheers
Read more : how do u turn on a sound for tomtom on and off | Views : 1574 | Replies : 1

New map (V9.10?)

Hello,
Next week I'm going to Italy and I want to update my TomTom One XL. Now I've downloaded the map Western Europe 1gb V910.4952,
but I don't know if this is the newest/ right one for my TomTom and my bootloader/ navcore.
Can anybody also tell me exactly how I can install/ activate the map?
Read more : New map (V9.10?) | Views : 1137 | Replies : 2

POI location editing?

I've noticed that some POI locations on the map are not in the correct place or some are not on the map at all. Can I edit or add a location with the correct coordinates so that it appears correctly? I can't seem to be able to find that preference on my GO720. How would I do that? Thanks.
Read more : POI location editing? | Views : 1934 | Replies : 10

Tomtom Go 910 gives a red cross at startup

My TT Go 910 gives a red cross right below in the startup screen and it won't go any further.
After several resets (>35 sec) there is still the same problem.
Connecting the TT to the computer a new drive is detected but clicked on the drive a message is asking to insert a disk into drive....

Starting op de TT with the startup button pressed up to 8 sec a black screen with device ...
Read more : Tomtom Go 910 gives a red cross at startup | Views : 1748 | Replies : 7

TomTom One 140 IQ Routes Edition won't boot..!

Hai All,

Earlier this week my dad handed me his TomTom One IQRE because it froze up on him.
He didn't use it for about a year so when he needed it he thought it would be best to update the device.
After updating it powered up showing the TomTom-logo, then the yellow loading bar came up and after that it went back to the TTlogo again. It refused to shut down unless the resetbutton ...
Read more : TomTom One 140 IQ Routes Edition won't boot..! | Views : 2030 | Replies : 9

tomtom XL and my caravan

Hi

I am new and very very green, i have a tomtom one XL that has nothing on it as it crashed and i wiped in my ultimate wisdom and lost everything.

It has since been replaced but then i found this site and my question is

Can i install the caravan version of tomtom on my one XL and if so how do i go about it.

Thanks fo your help in advance

or ...
Read more : tomtom XL and my caravan | Views : 2252 | Replies : 7

Problem fast activate

I have new 08-07-2013 version fast activate downloaded but fast activate not working for speedcams activate but old version working perfect.
Read more : Problem fast activate | Views : 2395 | Replies : 10

TomTom ONE 3" EDITION (1GB) Navcore?

Is there a navcore version available for the TomTom ONE 3" EDITION (1GB) that is higher than navcore 9.00 and works with this TomTom?
I looked at the TomTom navcore page but I didn't seem to find my TomTom at the supported devices.
My current navcore is: 8.010

I really hope that someone could help me out because I can't seem to find a higher supported navcore.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

Kind regards, ...
Read more : TomTom ONE 3" EDITION (1GB) Navcore? | Views : 1539 | Replies : 3

Which navcore install

Hello guys!
I was given a tomtom one (4N00.012) Bluethoot, I would like to update navcore, which I can install ?

Thanks for the 'help !
Read more : Which navcore install | Views : 1322 | Replies : 1

Part2rar will not download

Hello
Been trying to download southern Europe maps 905-4757 and 910-4895 . Both allow all the separate rar files to be downloaded except part 2 . Have tried several times over several hours and just keep getting All free download slots are in use.................etc
any help much appreciated, I do not need both but tried two versions in-case one was corrupt.
Cheers
Read more : Part2rar will not download | Views : 2953 | Replies : 17

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162589 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662050