It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:30 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TT Go 730 stops speaking?

I connected my TT Go 730 to my PC and TT was loading and started to upload a new program called 9.510.1-2039 to my TT. So far so good but when I started my TT it stopped speaking to me, whatever I tried, changing voices, nothing helped TT stayed speachless.
Is anybody able to help? It would be nice when it speaks again!
Nick
Read more : TT Go 730 stops speaking? | Views : 1214 | Replies : 1

Compatibility of map on TomTom Start 20, v9.10.4891

Hello,

So here is my situation.
My mother just bought a TomTom Start 20 Western Europe and she's going to Greece at the end of the week.
But Greece isn't on her GPS so I wanted to add the map on it.

I checked several topics but I'm not sure if I found what I need.
I would like to know if I can use a 905 map of Greece on her GPS? (Since meta ...
Read more : Compatibility of map on TomTom Start 20, v9.10.4891 | Views : 1728 | Replies : 3

one xl dead boot

hi, i need test point diagram for one xl to write boot , is dead now when write boot i reset device :thumbdown: , help ..
Read more : one xl dead boot | Views : 1385 | Replies : 1

tomtom one won't turn on?

Hi everyone i have a tomtom one 3rd edition that won't turn on it just freezes on the boot screen. I've tried different navcores but its no difference just keeps freezing on the boot screen after the clapping sound. I have tried to use the ttcurrantconfig but i get
TTGO.ORI:
ApplicationVersion=9180
TTGO.BIF:
Not Found...
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...

Any info would be great use as i'd like to get it working again. Thanks ...
Read more : tomtom one won't turn on? | Views : 2254 | Replies : 13

Maps not working even though meta is available

Hi guys,

I have a tomtom Go 720. I honestly have followed the tutorials as best as I could and still can't seem to get the maps to work.

I did the following:-

1. Backup and then Format Fat32 for a clean install.
2. Updated TT navcore via TomTomHome2 and made sure it updated to the latest navcore which is now showing as 9.510.
3. Downloaded and extracted the Navcore 9.510.cab patch (overwriting everything) which ...
Read more : Maps not working even though meta is available | Views : 3112 | Replies : 22

Cannot download files

hi guys,

I'm new here, so please accept my apologies if i've got this wrong. I've tried to download United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_910_4892 with Automatic Installer & Patcher. The linksave.in site gives you the option to download 2 files which are part1 and part2. I've managed to download part1 with jdownloader, but I can't download part2 as I keep getting error "No free slots available Wait .......".

FYI, I have now waited for half a day to download ...
Read more : Cannot download files | Views : 1455 | Replies : 2

Bootloader 5.5128

need Bootloader 5.5128, please.
Read more : Bootloader 5.5128 | Views : 2552 | Replies : 2

tomtom xl update map

Hi my mum has a tomtom xl model 4ET03 with UK & Republic of Ireland maps, it is a few years old, how do I find which map I need to update it with.

thanks in advance

Paul
Read more : tomtom xl update map | Views : 2318 | Replies : 10

tom tom one vers 4

is it possible to convert this to tomtom with iq lanes please version is 7.903 thanx for any help
Read more : tom tom one vers 4 | Views : 1210 | Replies : 2

how to download maps

how do you download maps...keep getting re-directed with multiple viruses ...whats the script
Read more : how to download maps | Views : 2251 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162591 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662061