It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:14 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TT One 2GB, friend wants one map to get from UK to Greece

I put Western Europe and Central and Eastern Europe (885) on this PNA but I can tell that he is not happy with the result. I seem to remember older TT maps of Europe complete coming in at under 2GB, maybe?
I stripped the map out of the iphone app, 905.4755 but of course no meta for it. So my question is:Is there a map under 2GB that will take him from the UK to ...
Read more : TT One 2GB, friend wants one map to get from UK to Greece | Views : 1899 | Replies : 10

Updating tomtom one xl 32 mb problem

Hi there Ive been looking to update my dear old and loyal friend but I am having issues.

Before i start I use those thing.
maps : USA_and_Canada_890_4235
navcore : 9.510.2-2039.CAB-navcore-LE
use the FastActivate-20-05-2013 for patching.

This what has been do so far. My gps is real slow to upload the info on my gps so i might take time to respond if need to update or try something new.

1- I copy and past ...
Read more : Updating tomtom one xl 32 mb problem | Views : 3732 | Replies : 17

Bit of help with TT GO 910 please

Hi
I earlier got into a mess, completely wiped the TT 910, reinstalled the navcore from Tom Tom HOME, updated it from within TT HOME. Then patched it, and installed a map, and patched that. Created a meta.txt. Reset it. It all worked brilliantly. So I thought I finally understood this stuff. BUT...

Getting more adventurous, would like a truck navcore on it if possible. As far as I can gather from other threads 8.398 ...
Read more : Bit of help with TT GO 910 please | Views : 1822 | Replies : 7

Problem with tomtom go 910

Hi,
i update bootloder from 4.86 to loder 5.25 also nc from 7.903 to 9.205.
every thing works fine . i use this map benelux 910_4892 , i activate it with fast activate.it is also works ok.

but when i restart my tt , he did not start any more and stay on boot logo screen . how can i solve it.

Thanks in advance.
Read more : Problem with tomtom go 910 | Views : 1590 | Replies : 8

Problem with map You cannot use this map on this device: Wes

I have the same problem listed in this thread: http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?8449-Cannot-Use-this-map-Western-Europe_1GB-TomTom-ONE-XL

The solution was to go to the link saying FastActivate 24.11.20122 {1.8.8.0}, but when I click on the link, it just redirects me to http://www.navitotal.com/forum.php and not the thread the link is listed to send me to.

Yesterday, I wanted to put some new voices on my TomTom. I downloaded the free english ones from the tomtom site, and i connected my tomtom to my ...
Read more : Problem with map You cannot use this map on this device: Wes | Views : 1094 | Replies : 0

TTGO910 question

Hi, sorry to ask a silly question but I'm new to this game.
Is it possible to get some of the truck features onto an old GO 910? It has no SD card slot so assume changing the navcore is done over USB? What software do I use to do it?
If it is possible I'd hugely appreciate someone being willing to give me an outline of what is required. I'm sure the information is ...
Read more : TTGO910 question | Views : 1090 | Replies : 7

New Zealand Map 905_4785

Hello Navitotal

In the latest FastActivate update I found this meta for NZ

8E AC 13 BA FD 36 1E 2D A0 7E BF FA C3 5A FD E0 New_Zealand-731.meta ; New_Zealand 905_4785

Can i use it on my TT XL Canada 310 and where can i download this map as on your site there are only

Thank for your help

Cheers
Read more : New Zealand Map 905_4785 | Views : 1425 | Replies : 1

TT Truck NC 9.701 and map 910 for 2GB devices

Due to the ongoing requests I created a Truck-combi for 2GB devices.

The Navcore is optimised for 32mb devices, but can be used on a X10 as well.
The map is modified to fit onto 2GB together with the Navcore.

Preperations:
Delete all from your device except:
a) The ttgo.bif in the root of your device
b) The folder voices - make sure you only have the voice in it you need - there is ...
Read more : TT Truck NC 9.701 and map 910 for 2GB devices | Views : 6815 | Replies : 32

TomTom voices

Hi,
just wondering why no one seems to have posted any new voices for quite some time now
I was going to post this in that section but i couldn't find the new post button
Read more : TomTom voices | Views : 1734 | Replies : 1

Noob Help

Hi.

My first TomTom PNA.

TomTom One v4

ttgo.bif:
DeviceName=TomTom TOMTOM
DeviceVersionHW=TOMTOM
DeviceSerialNumber=
DeviceUniqueID=
RamDiskVersion=20040301
BootLoaderVersion=10012
LinuxVersion=1000
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903
ApplicationVersion=9183

Now: Old Western Europe map on PNA

1. step: Delete Western_Europe map
2. step: Download and install map: Morocco 905.4757_Installer.exe on PNA

Problem
Result: No Map

When Installing Automatic Morocco map, alles ok.

Sorry bad english.
Read more : Noob Help | Views : 1927 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162589 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662041