It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:32 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TT ONE V3 and ALG

I'm in the process of upgrading my TT ONE v3 to 8 GB via a solder on SD card. After that, I will be able to load maps with IQ routes and ALG. The ONE 140 supports IQ and ALG out of the box but, I'm wondering if there are any hardware restrictions running these features on a ONE v3. Anyone have any knowledge about this?
Read more : TT ONE V3 and ALG | Views : 1473 | Replies : 10

TomTom Go 750 Exclamation Mark Sidebar

I'm using a TomTom Go Live 750 Navcore version 9.430.
I have just updated my maps and noticed a sidebar to the right of the screen with an exclamation mark in the middle of it, if I access it I get a screen asking for a Username, if i cancel this I get a
spinning logo, then it goes back to the main screen, if I press it again I get this message "Connecting To ...
Read more : TomTom Go 750 Exclamation Mark Sidebar | Views : 2362 | Replies : 7

New Version of TT Home

TT Home 2.9.5.3093 was released yesteday!! This release resolves an issue with the installation of map zones.
Read more : New Version of TT Home | Views : 1789 | Replies : 0

some assistance required if possible

Hello,

I am new here and have spent the last few hours trying to suss out configuring my TomTom One IQ Routes to accept a France map pack.

I am stumped after trying to download numerous things.
The following is my config.

ttgo.bif:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE IQ Routes Edition
DeviceVersionHW=ONE IQ Routes Edition
DeviceSerialNumber=PSxxxxxxxxxx
BootLoaderVersion=55136
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9465
ApplicationVersion=1074274.2
CurrentMap=United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland
CurrentMapVersion=825.2157

Map(s):
E:\United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland\
E:\France_905_4799\
Read more : some assistance required if possible | Views : 1463 | Replies : 3

Update service with patched system

I was going to buy the map update program from TT to get the latest map so I could post the meta for it. I add it to the shopping cart for $45. But I get a "map certificate validation failure" from TT during checkout. I figured it was because I use a patched ttsystem. I restored my unpatched ttsystem and now the checkout will complete, but the checkout price changes to full price ($100). ...
Read more : Update service with patched system | Views : 1764 | Replies : 4

Upgraded Tomtom Downloading New Maps from Tomtom Home

I recently updated my One v.3 to navcore 9.016 and 900.4608 map. All is working fine but, when I log in to Tomtom Home, it complains that I have an invalid configuration. I was thinking about buying a new 905 map (for USA) but, didn't think they would proceed with the transaction since I don't a an official navcore. Any suggestions?

Clarification. I realize I can roll my navcore back and TT Home will recognize ...
Read more : Upgraded Tomtom Downloading New Maps from Tomtom Home | Views : 3723 | Replies : 9

tomtom go 720 bootloader

bought a second hand tomtom go 720 It is on navcore 9.465,
I have downloaded latest 905.4754 uk maps and latest speed cams from here..

Have just done a my device info check using fast activate and it says I have bootloader 5.136? Looked it up online and this bootloader seems to be for one models...think go should be 5.5242 or 5.5279

Have tried tomtom and it works fine so should I just leave it ...
Read more : tomtom go 720 bootloader | Views : 2446 | Replies : 3

Can we use TomTom Home with Illegal update's ?

I have one question, see at the end, but first i want to tell this:
I install today the downloaded Europe Card 905.4799 on my Carminat TomTom with Navcore 8.842 . No problems
Before there was only the installed Benelux card 855.2938 on my Renault Scenic III when he was New (Sept.2010)
But now work my GPS carminat TomTom with the Europe 905.4799 card.
Thanks to all informations that i find here on this website ...
Read more : Can we use TomTom Home with Illegal update's ? | Views : 1339 | Replies : 0

tomtom rider

My friend needs to purchase a few new tomtoms for his HD motorcycle tour business and was wondering if the new rider that was released in february 2013 has the network system on it or can it be patched like the earlier ones?
Regards.
Read more : tomtom rider | Views : 2291 | Replies : 4

TOMTOM map install HELP

Need your cooperation, and for several days I am trying to install maps for my GPS TOMTOM Brazil and I did not succeed. I leave you a picture of the data shown on my GPS to see if you are able to say that Brazil is the map that I use and how to install the map.
From already thank you very much for your attention.
Read more : TOMTOM map install HELP | Views : 2037 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162588 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 662022