It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:19 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

tomtom one keeps on restarting after installing USAmap en ne

Hi there,

i am relatively new here, but succeeded in installing a new navcore version today (9.465.2-2025.CAB-navcore-LE.cab) and also installed a new map of the United States (900.4608). I did the patching via fastactivate and my systems runs well.

However, when hitting the screen after start-up has finished and times square is visible (so USA map is working) my system blocks and restarts untill it arrives back on the first screen with times square.

Is ...
Read more : tomtom one keeps on restarting after installing USAmap en ne | Views : 1688 | Replies : 5

chinese PNA double din win CE6 install

Hi, newbie question

I have downloaded the Navciores 7.xx from this thread
http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?1930-TT-7.915-up-to-7.918-all-available-versions

the files seem to be in a cab or archived format with an xml install. How do you intall them? The thread says to look in the forum, but I cant fint the tutorial which explains it.

I installed tomtom on my old chinese double din about 6 years ago) and it worked fine. However when I put the old install on ...
Read more : chinese PNA double din win CE6 install | Views : 2120 | Replies : 2

hi im new and not sure etc

I have a TT One, is there any way i can sort out western European maps for this in particular France?
Im reading through some of the forums but cant make much sense out of it all, could someone possibly be able to point in the right direction.

Would be much appreciated

Cheers Birch
Read more : hi im new and not sure etc | Views : 1317 | Replies : 4

Please Help.

After almost a week struggling to install a new map, I stuck.
I have read instructions and tutorials( again, coz I had the same problem last year....), and I think I screw up completely because I have now ONLY TT logo after powering the unit( even after pressing the RESET).
I have TTone 3rd Edition( 1G ) (4N01.002).
What I'v done:
1. Deleted All files exept ttgo.bif, and ttsystem.
2. Downloaded United_States_900_4608 map on HD. ...
Read more : Please Help. | Views : 2651 | Replies : 16

Tomtom Via - Europe

Hello to all,

Two years ago I bought a TT Via in Paris, with the map of several europe coutries.

I´ve tried to update it and install new maps, but everything I want to do I have to buy it from the site, is it correct?

Can´t I have/Install a new map directly into my device?

Details:
Device AI3430A01575
App 12,055,1124410,74
OS 1106601

I really appreciate all your help!!!

Regards,

Renato.
Read more : Tomtom Via - Europe | Views : 1742 | Replies : 1

Newbie help please

Hi. I am very new here and have been reading through the pages of tutorials. I had a go a updating the tom tom one but still have the old map running. I copied the easyactivator to the device and the map file 905_4800 but got lost after that... I wonder if my device is too old to update?? here is the config file DeviceID=
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v6)
DeviceSerialNumber=

ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
TTSystem 6324916 bytes, modified 11/03/2013 00:24 ...
Read more : Newbie help please | Views : 1502 | Replies : 3

TT Go 530 Screen image

Hi
I want to change the start up screen and shut down screen on the above device.
Could you tell me what size and screen resolution I need to change my pics to?
Thank you.
Read more : TT Go 530 Screen image | Views : 1565 | Replies : 8

TomTom GO LIVE 2050 GPS

hi, can you get latest map for TomTom GO LIVE 2050 GPS and install it for free it is over one year old and it did not come with life time map for free
Read more : TomTom GO LIVE 2050 GPS | Views : 1482 | Replies : 1

Tom Tom One V3 - 512MB

Hi all, I am new to this so please excuse me for seeming so thick. I have a Tom Tom One version 3 (I know it is old). I have tried over the last few days to update the thing without success. I have looked at the charts at what should work with what navcore to use, but all I get once I have used fastactivate is that you cannot use this map on this ...
Read more : Tom Tom One V3 - 512MB | Views : 3488 | Replies : 11

MapShare issue

Hi everyone !
I'm trying to update my map using 'map share' service from tomtom home for this device :

DeviceName=TomTom ONE XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL
DeviceSerialNumber=xxxxxxxxxxxx
BootLoaderVersion=53026
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=Europe_1GB_West_905_4800
CurrentMapVersion=905.4800

Everything is patched using last FastActivate, and Home is seeing that my map needs to be updated with MapShare data. Unfortunately, when I'm pressing the 'Update & Install' button, a window is popping up and asking me to connect to MyTomtom account.
I do ...
Read more : MapShare issue | Views : 1776 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162588 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 662017