It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:19 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom one new edition

Hi all i have been given the above sat nav because the mem card was corrupt and beyond repair
I have replaced it with a scandisk sd 2 gig card tried putting a few maps on but same thing no maps found
can any one point me to a map for uk that will fit on a 2 gig card that might work or what am i doing wrong

cheers
Read more : Tomtom one new edition | Views : 2233 | Replies : 4

TomTom silent voice..

http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?4173-TomTom-silent-voice

"The silent voice is especially good, if you have setup Speed camera warning alerts"

This does not work on my go 930. silent voice means silence. no speed camera alerts when silent voice is turned on.

what could it be?
Read more : TomTom silent voice.. | Views : 1758 | Replies : 2

TT raster overlays

I collected a few raster overlays in a better detail level compared to the world-raster that is floating around the net.
The following regions are included:
Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Canada-Alaska, USA and Mexico, Poland, Russia-Baltics and Finland, SE-Asia, Turkey, Southern Africa, Europe

To use the overlays copy the files from the corresponding folder in the archiv to the folder "raster" on your device - if not existing, create it.
When zooming out the street ...
Read more : TT raster overlays | Views : 1562 | Replies : 2

Why Have No North America 905 Maps been Posted?? UPDATE on

The reason that none of the 905 maps listed below have been posted is very simple. TT has not released them yet. I have learned that TT is delaying the release of these map for up to a month while attending to some last minute road & highway changes.
North America, United States, USA and Canada, USA Canada and Mexico P, USA and Mexico

Read more : Why Have No North America 905 Maps been Posted?? UPDATE on | Views : 3681 | Replies : 10

Tomtom Go 710 Truck

Dear forum,

I've had experience modifying a myguide running Win CE and was about to buy a second hand one to do the same for my parents; they want the truck route options for their campervan.

I've done a search and it appears the Go 710 and Tomtoms in general are equally customisable. I don't need spoon feeding and have identified that I'll need a patched Tomtom truck navcore and compatible maps. I also know ...
Read more : Tomtom Go 710 Truck | Views : 4878 | Replies : 15

Tomtom truck on igo 2012 truck

Hi
please can anyone help a beginner .
How do I put Tomtom truck mapping on my chinese Win CE 6.0 device running the Igo navtec q3 truck mapping ?
Do i just copy Tomtom truck maps straight to the Igo map folder, I don't suppose its that easy.
Any help please.
Read more : Tomtom truck on igo 2012 truck | Views : 3219 | Replies : 6

Problem with jukebox navcore 9.465

Device: Go 930
Navcore: 9.465

I did a clean navcore install after having problems with Jukebox.
When i try to play a song in the right upper corner the message 'An error occured durning audio playback' shows up and nothing happens.

What is the problem here and how to fix it..?
Read more : Problem with jukebox navcore 9.465 | Views : 1440 | Replies : 1

Europe 905 4754 Automatic Patcher

When trying to install the above map on an sd card , the installer program is asking for part 9.
On the download site there are only 8 parts available.
Any help appreciated
Read more : Europe 905 4754 Automatic Patcher | Views : 2555 | Replies : 1

reboot issue TomTom One IQ S Edition (N14644)

Hello all,

Hopefully some of you can help me out.. after several weeks, I'm out of suggestions....

I've been asked to update a map in this TomTom one device. I've done this with other diveces several times, but this one already had a problem: it keeps rebooting when it wants to know the time. THe device always starts up with asking for the Language, then it at some point asks for the time. After pushing ...
Read more : reboot issue TomTom One IQ S Edition (N14644) | Views : 1734 | Replies : 3

How to check a meta.txt file without a SatNav or Memory Card

How to check a meta.txt file without a SatNav or Memory Card

Although I only really want two maps (UK & ROI) & (Europe) normally I download quite a few different maps and variations including the Truck map, then wait for the appropriate meta file, that way with having multiple maps and different variations of maps the chances are eventually I will be up and running just as soon as the correct meta.txt file is ...
Read more : How to check a meta.txt file without a SatNav or Memory Card | Views : 2260 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162588 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 662017