It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:23 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Quick Question which ....

is the best Tomtom 5 inch unit to get for modding that has all the features, bluetooth etc.
I am a UK user,
Thanks.
Read more : Quick Question which .... | Views : 1408 | Replies : 4

truck specifics dont work on nav 9.700

hi,
i've a go750 with the nav 9.700 and map truck v900, i have patched the navcore with albert's easy activator v0.57.21. it works fine but when i plane a route the gps says "no truck specs on map"...
what is the problem...:doh:
thanks for your response.
boom
Read more : truck specifics dont work on nav 9.700 | Views : 1929 | Replies : 2

Problem with voices Start2 9.465

Hi all,
Im solving problem with voices after update.
Maps are working (Central Europe 900.4602),
Device: TomTom Start2
core 9.465.1074274.1

I used used:
9.465 SE ttsystem.rar
9.465.2-2025.CAB-navcore-LE.cab

then used EasyActivator6.14 (it get mi an error) so i used FastActivate 17.2.2013 and run patching

But voices are still not working (test is not working) but integrated speaker works becouse of starting sound.

where can I did mistake?

Thanks.
Read more : Problem with voices Start2 9.465 | Views : 2522 | Replies : 13

TomTom one v2 update for USA and Canada

Looking for some advice to update my TT one v2.
Currently have Navcore 8.545 and maps 870.3406 for North America

I was hoping to find some current North America maps that would work with the 8.545 Navcore on my SD card.

Can anyone offer a suggestion on what the latest map is that will work with 8.545 or a new Navcore and recent map that would be recommended that is available for download.

Thanks for ...
Read more : TomTom one v2 update for USA and Canada | Views : 1632 | Replies : 1

Can anyone please share this tts voice

VocalizerTTS*English*(British)*Serena.rar

I have looked everywhere and the links are either dead or i cannot download from them.
Thank you.
Read more : Can anyone please share this tts voice | Views : 1574 | Replies : 3

what navcore for my tomtom xl black series

Hi,
Cab anyone please tell me whats the latest navcore i can put onto my Tomtom XL Black series.
The navcore on it now is 8.083 from Tomtom.
Any links would be good,
Many thanks for any replies.
Read more : what navcore for my tomtom xl black series | Views : 2209 | Replies : 6

ov2 files opening and editing ???

I have downloaded a few programs which suppose to open the TomTom ov2 safetycam file of your choice and allow you to edit or read its contents.

Every file I have saved over the last 12mths and whether its a UK premium ov2 or tomtom ov2 or even any other country. I'm told they are all invalid, yet they all work with my TT device.

Tried:
TomPoiEdr
PoiEdit2008
and others

Why???
Read more : ov2 files opening and editing ??? | Views : 2003 | Replies : 2

Upload maps found here to Mazda CX-5 Tom Tom NB1 possble?

As in subject, is it somehow possible to upload maps found here to a Mazda CX-5 Tom Tom NB1 system, and if so, where can I find a tutorial for the procedure? Many Thanks in advance.
Read more : Upload maps found here to Mazda CX-5 Tom Tom NB1 possble? | Views : 3658 | Replies : 1

TT start activation new navcaore ?

hi friends

about tt start, any way to activate this model with new navcore 9.XX

thank you
Read more : TT start activation new navcaore ? | Views : 1449 | Replies : 3

Audible speed warning is it possible on a tt1

I have a tti 3d edition,navcore 8.083,w/c/e 2gb 900-4600 map also have lots of working voice .I want to change the bleep to voice (SPEED CAM AHEAD 30MPH) for the speed cams , i cant find any voice download to install or can i record my own any help would be appreciated .
Read more : Audible speed warning is it possible on a tt1 | Views : 1692 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162588 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 662013