It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:19 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TT Go 520 Unresponsive Screen

Ive tryed and failed to get passed I agree Screen / Connect to computer as i cant touch it or its not responding to touch.

Ive tried Holding reset button for 30 secs.

Going from 9.465 to 8.351

Calib.txt files.

Basic dust removal from screen ( Seems clean and has always been in a case )

Tomtom Clear flash

Not sure where to go now and my tomtom is useless.
Read more : TT Go 520 Unresponsive Screen | Views : 1767 | Replies : 12

TomTom GO 720 | Bootloader with SD-card support only.

Hello,

I have the following issue:
my GPS has an internal flash to store the navcore & maps.

now this has "died" meaning sometimes it comes back alive and works for couple of monthes then dies again.
to resolve this i want to completely remove the "boot from internal flash" because when i start my GPS now.
it displays the boot image( tomtom ) then tries to start internal flash - fails , you see ...
Read more : TomTom GO 720 | Bootloader with SD-card support only. | Views : 3250 | Replies : 7

PROBLEM: Map Europe 900.4611 is not working on Renault Sceni

Hello!

I have problem with map Europe 900.4611 on my Renault Scenic III (year 2010). I have read all posts on this and some others forums, but no luck. I did exactly by the book:
0. I recommend to Use a fresh SD But put the sd in the carminat system first and boot up to initialize.
1. If you are using your old card and not a fresh card Put the original SDcard (Tomtom ...
Read more : PROBLEM: Map Europe 900.4611 is not working on Renault Sceni | Views : 3374 | Replies : 2

Tried to Update - No Maps found :(

Hi all

I eleted the folder Uk & Ireland maps 880.3810

I then downloaded the uk and ireland auto installer 900.4602 maps in 2 parts and installed it onto my tom tom one v3.

When I reboot the tom tom it says no maps found ;(

Anyone got any ideas how to fix this/what am I/what have I done wrong?

Thanks
Read more : Tried to Update - No Maps found :( | Views : 1852 | Replies : 3

Toyota MM Tomtom updates failing

Hi all,

I have been happily updating "Normal" tomoms using the various maps and tools.
Wife has now got the Toyota Tomtom Multimedia unit and I cannot get new maps working

It has the official novcore (updated via TT Home) and is version 7.827.

I have checked the map chart an ddownloaded WE 900.4600 and UK&I 900.4608 (both are stated as compatible).

I have installed both into a SD card and also tried on the ...
Read more : Toyota MM Tomtom updates failing | Views : 3937 | Replies : 16

Tomtom One XL Truck

Help !
I have been asked to put truck map on a freinds XL but am having trouble.
I put nav 8.398 and map 900.4612 on 4gb sd card but it wont boot up.
Bootloader is 55112.
Keeps trying which is very trying !
I have used fastactivate to recognise map which it seems to do but no boot.
The One XL is i believe a 32mb UK and ROI model.

Any advice please.
Read more : Tomtom One XL Truck | Views : 2767 | Replies : 11

XXl 550

HI all, I have spent the last couple hours looking through the threads and tutorials to figure out what I'm supposed to do but still have no idea.

I have a XXL 550 purchased is 2010 and was supposed to have free map updates for life but apparently Tomtom.com has lost my activation associated with my account. It worked for over a year but now I don't get anything, which leads me here to see ...
Read more : XXl 550 | Views : 1167 | Replies : 2

map for TT XL IQ western and central europe

Hi,
I have an TT XL iq routes with navcore 8.415. (purchace 2009) 64MB RAM, 1.91GB disc
I have two questions:
I want to update map western and central europe. TT advices me to map 840.2569
Can I use map V895.xxx? or does this slow down my TT

Do I need to update to navcore 8.xx se ?
Read more : map for TT XL IQ western and central europe | Views : 2594 | Replies : 3

Is there a reason to update my navcore?

Recently the super TT team here helped me get my TTONE V4 up and going with new maps. I still have navcore 7.903 on it. I am thinking of updating to 8.010, but am wondering if I even need to do so. What will doing so really improve? Given the issues I had doing the update, I'd as soon not mess with a good thing right now, but if updating the navcore will really give ...
Read more : Is there a reason to update my navcore? | Views : 1111 | Replies : 5

TT 0ne V2 upgrade info

Hi there it's been a few years since I did any patching maps ect with my TT so a bit rusty with it all.
Going to Florida later this year so was looking at getting a map for the Usa and TT Home tells me I can get Ver 900.4608

My TT One V2 specs are App 7.903 (9183/040301) os:1000 32MB RAM (free 32.0 MB) GPS v1.21, Boot 1.0012

What would you suggest I change ...
Read more : TT 0ne V2 upgrade info | Views : 1673 | Replies : 12

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162588 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 662013