It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:25 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Start-up images for TT720

Is there any place where I can obtain a start up screen image ( splash bmp) particularly for a Truck image or could anyone please email me one. I have had a fairly good look through the Forums and I could not find anything on obtaining screen images or am I missing the obvious.
I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to all who have helped me over the past 12 months." ...
Read more : Start-up images for TT720 | Views : 1653 | Replies : 6

TomTom go 710 Truck map problem

First let me introduce my self, I`m Gary and i found your site while looking for truck maps. I have read and applied the information contained in this excellent forum to the best of my ability but i am now stuck and need to ask for your help.

I know from reading a lot of treads you need some information in order to help me i hope this is what you need:
GetMy-CFG v2.53
=============== ...
Read more : TomTom go 710 Truck map problem | Views : 1876 | Replies : 3

Happy new year

do you want see where some lucky live
Happy new year
does not need rockets, are considered only in the sky

Lc3FxNXjBs0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc3FxNXjBs0
Read more : Happy new year | Views : 1470 | Replies : 2

Original Files for TomTom XL

Can anyone point me in the direction of all the original files (excluding map) for the TomTom XL?
GPS stopped working properly, and apparently TomTom Home didn't do a proper backup.
Read more : Original Files for TomTom XL | Views : 1761 | Replies : 2

Tom Tom 910

Hi
Every time i connect this tom tom to the computer it just goes to formatting. If i turn it on with connecting to the pc it just stays on a screen with a red cross. I have tried the reset but cannot get the pc to recognize its plugged in at all.

Just straight to formatting in small words on tom tom screen.
Any ideas anyone.
Read more : Tom Tom 910 | Views : 2120 | Replies : 15

Download problems Navcore 8.412.1236

I have been trying, without sucess to download two files submitted by courtesy of TTUSER.
se_Navcore.8.412.1236.Basic pack rar

se_ttsystem.8.412.1236 rev 1.1 rar

When I click on either file , I go from the Navitotal site , to Protect My Links site.I click show links,I fill in the captcha, click get links but then nothing.
I have been trying for days to get these files.
I have signed up and logged in on the Protect my ...
Read more : Download problems Navcore 8.412.1236 | Views : 1822 | Replies : 3

TomTom, Best base for truck?

My old machine is 32mb and not worth a toss, so I'm going to buy a 2nd hand unit off the bay to put the truck software on.

Which is the best base model to start with?

Thanks in advance.
Read more : TomTom, Best base for truck? | Views : 953 | Replies : 3

Navcore compatibility chart

Hi,
I downloaded and printed the chart shown on here and thought it was self explanatory.
I have a TomTom Go 500 with navcore 8.412 installed.
Bootloader 5.5012

I am presently using West and Central Europe 855.2884
I downloaded auto installation versions of Uk and RI 900 4611 also North America 900 4601.

Installed both (seperately ) on SD cards and error message on TomTom saying maps will not run on this device.

When going ...
Read more : Navcore compatibility chart | Views : 6172 | Replies : 14

Garmin nav on tomtom one device, is it possibile?:7:

hi guys
Can anyone tell me whether it is possible in the device TomTom One (V7) install garmin navigation and how to do it?
Read more : Garmin nav on tomtom one device, is it possibile?:7: | Views : 1250 | Replies : 1

Installer and patcher

I have looked on the forum but can,t find a link to download the Installer and patcher file for the tomtom.
I found the fast activator but not the other.
Sorry if I have missed something.

Ignore me, problem solved.

Thanks

Graham
Read more : Installer and patcher | Views : 1821 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162588 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 662004