It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:28 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom Start 20 Iberia

Hello, i have a tomtom start 20 iberia http://www.tomtom.com/pt_pt/products/car-navigation/start-20-regional/
Can i unblock the device with the same tools and maps i use for my tomtom go live 950 ?

I need to know before i take the decision of returning it to the store. It was a Christmas gift.

Thanks
Read more : TomTom Start 20 Iberia | Views : 1639 | Replies : 1

meta.txt required.

Can anyone help with obtaining the meta.txt file for UK & ROI 900.4600 map ?
Read more : meta.txt required. | Views : 1553 | Replies : 1

GO910 Remote Control Truck 8.396navcore

Hi guys, is it possible to make work remote control on Go910 with Truck 8.396 navcore installed?
Thank You and Merry Christmas to everybody.
Read more : GO910 Remote Control Truck 8.396navcore | Views : 1769 | Replies : 1

Brightness and Auto Daylight on Go 750 Live

Hi,

can anyone help please. (I have moved this from another thread for ease and clarity).

I have a GO Live 750 and since updating my navcore to 9.465 (to get local search rather than Google search) i can no longer adjust the night time brightness. It changes night and day automatically, but when i try to reduce brightness on preferences it dims, but when i accept it reverts to full brightness.

any ideas please? ...
Read more : Brightness and Auto Daylight on Go 750 Live | Views : 1268 | Replies : 0

XXL 540S "no maps found"

I bought a TomTom XXL 540 S from eBay with a cracked screen. It would power up, but the screen would flicker, the touchscreen feature was gone, so I got a replacement from China.

Installed the OEM replacement screen and now the screen flicker has gotten better, but its still there.

Also, when I do get past the voice, miles, time & etc prompts, it gets to a blank screen and says "no maps found". ...
Read more : XXL 540S "no maps found" | Views : 1878 | Replies : 1

Europe South v900.4600 wont activate anymore

I loaded the map on my HCT HD2 activated it and it worked fine. Then I removed it again to replace it with the downloaded Europe 900.4600 only to find out that no meta was available for this map.
I deleted that map, reloaded Europe_South, ran Fastactivate as before got no error messages and it showed the map in the log but when I try to select it in TomTom it tells me that it ...
Read more : Europe South v900.4600 wont activate anymore | Views : 2626 | Replies : 10

Plz HELP tt one navcore&maps

please help me,what navcore and maps go to my tomtom
here is my tomtom config:

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v7)
BootLoaderVersion=10012
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9022
ApplicationVersion=457667.2
CurrentMap=Central and Eastern Europe 880.3868
CurrentMapVersion=880.3868
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...
Read more : Plz HELP tt one navcore&maps | Views : 1011 | Replies : 0

copy new map from GO 700 to HTC HD2

Today I purchased the map for Europe for GO 700 and would also like to use it on my HTC-HD2. The map is not(yet) included in Meta.txt for activation on my HTC. How do I create/share this entry from the activated map on my GO 700?
Read more : copy new map from GO 700 to HTC HD2 | Views : 1437 | Replies : 2

One 3rd Generation

After update by Home, no card found. fastactivate run and say ok for patch. ttsystem and card . whats wrong?
Read more : One 3rd Generation | Views : 1402 | Replies : 7

TT one

Hi all
I have TT one ,the sd card can't be installed , it can't stay inside the device( hardware problem) . Is there any way to add a new map in the device's memory ? After breaking it's security . As you know I don't see it in my computer.
Thank you
Read more : TT one | Views : 1373 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162588 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 662004