It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:15 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

UK Maps for Navcore 8.41 on TomTom ONE

Hi,
I wonder if anyone can help. I have managed to install Navcore 8.41 on my TomTom ONE.
But I am struggling to download some current UK and ROI maps.
The forum has a thread for downloading the maps, but I am going around in circles to download them from Linksave.
I manage to get to a certain point where I can click and download a file but nothing happens.
Does anybody have any working ...
Read more : UK Maps for Navcore 8.41 on TomTom ONE | Views : 2061 | Replies : 6

I become nuts !

Hi everybody
I try for 3 days to update my maps and it never works !!!
I had Europe_West_860_3101, which is rather old, I tried several ones but no way.:bomb_mini:

My TT : Go630; APP 9.465 1074274.1, OS 842337
64Mo GPS v1.20, BOOT 5.5120

I download at last Europe_West_900_4602 and my TT says " U cant use this map Europe_West-665"

Which one can i use ...
Read more : I become nuts ! | Views : 955 | Replies : 1

Plz need Help

Hello Everyone
I have TomTom One XL.
I tried To format it and install again but I get this probleme can't format and I loset all my data.
now I cant format and when On my TomTom and I get Big red X I just want to know how to format my tomtom without error and can copy new files ( navcore ) again in extranal mémoire
pls this is Image show

Read more : Plz need Help | Views : 1089 | Replies : 9

tom tom navore and maps for 710.

folks,

ive recently recieved a tomtom 710go device with no sd card, could someone advise what i need to download in order to get this to work,

thanks

dave
Read more : tom tom navore and maps for 710. | Views : 1465 | Replies : 1

What files do I need please

Since Tomtom forced the upgrade to 9.465 we can not use the startup sound splash.ogg or the shut down sound suspend.ogg as it will not play them, can anyone help me with the files I must put back to get these working. The shut down one was brilliant as it used to remind me not to leave the TomTom in the car. I have the Tomtom GO 930.

Many thanks

Gerry
Read more : What files do I need please | Views : 3767 | Replies : 18

My Tom Tom Go 730 Does it need updating its been 2 years sin

Merry Christmas to everyone at Navitotal!

Another Device another thread

I have a TomTom Go 730. the navcore it is running at the moment is version 8.412 Is there an updated navcore I should be using? Lastly, which is the latest UK map for this device? I have had a look at the chart and it looks like I should be using 895.4437 can you confirm this?

Thanks
Read more : My Tom Tom Go 730 Does it need updating its been 2 years sin | Views : 4090 | Replies : 38

noob could someone advise me on latest map for go live

as title say im a noob when it comes to tomtom but could someone please help me identify the latest map
for my tomtom go live 550 navcore version 9.465.1074274.1

the map version on it is united_kingdom_and_republic_of_ireland_900.4602

my father says this is the latest version just wanna make sure ?
Read more : noob could someone advise me on latest map for go live | Views : 1338 | Replies : 4

TomTom offering free New Zealand maps for life

All the main stores in New Zealand have started advertising some of their TomTom models for sale with free lifetime maps included:

"Free Lifetime maps - 4 maps per year guaranteed".

It's listed against the VIA range of in-car models so far. (see screenshot below).

I don't know if this is just a Christmas promotion or in response to their main competitor here (Garmin) who have always offered free maps.

It's good news for new ...
Read more : TomTom offering free New Zealand maps for life | Views : 1601 | Replies : 2

Go910 RDS/TMC problems..

I am running a go910 on NC 9.485X10 with Western and Central Europe 2GB 900.4602 maps. Never tried RDS/TMC before...Just bought a RDS/TMC receiver 4v00.013 and nothing happens when plugged in. I assume I should get the traffic bar and circle....Is this a problem with the mctx.dat file or something else. Thanks.
Read more : Go910 RDS/TMC problems.. | Views : 3485 | Replies : 23

Cloned GO710 has a mystery gene ... !!

I am completely at a loss with this one, which probably means that either Td or Du will instantly know the cause... hopefully:

A few months ago, I cloned one of my GO710's for a friend who had an old, non-updated, un-tweaked one. My definition of 'cloned' is that I updated his bootloader and navcore to match my own (Nc 9.205 with b/l 5.5250), copied my SDHC card (minus .bif), patched it etc .... and ...
Read more : Cloned GO710 has a mystery gene ... !! | Views : 1504 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162588 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 662004